Chapter 7

~Evan's pov~

It was a slow day. Nothing eventful happening. We were in the living room watching whatever crap movie that was on. I think it was The Proposal, but I wasn't sure.

Lui and Nogla where cuddled up on one chair. Lui was sitting on Nogla's lap passed out with his head on his shoulder.

Marcel had Luke pulled up close to him. He smiled when he looked down at Luke who was watching the movie intently. Jonathan was sitting beside them scrolling through his phone.

Tyler and Craig took up one whole couch. Tyler was sitting up with Craig's head in his lap and the rest of him sprawled out on the rest of the couch.

Me and Brock occupied the love seat, keeping a respectful distance between us. We were both on our phones, not paying attention to the movie that's playing. I jumped at the sound of a loud siren going off.

Crime alert- I thought as I jumped up.

"Finally!" Me and Jonathan said in unison. I looked at him and glared while he smirked at me.

"It's another bank robbery." Brock said as he pulled up the report. "It's at More Cash."

"I'll update you guys on everything that's happening." Craig said sadly.

"Why aren't you going?" Luke asked Craig.

"I wasn't born with animal powers like you guys." He smiled sadly.

"I'll stay with him." Luke said walking over to Craig. Marcel gave him a confused look.

"I thought you looked danger in the eyes and laughed?" He asked confused.

"I do. It's a scared laugh, but it's a laugh." Marcel chuckled and walked over to him.

"I'll be back." He hugged him and walked back over towards us.

"Alright let's go." Jonathan said in his strong and commanding voice. We all hurried to the cars and took off towards the direction of the bank robbery.

"Let's get one thing straight," I said looking at Jonathan who sat next to me. "I'm in charge. You're not. You follow my lead."

"Alright. Even though your leads suck." He mumbled the last part. I looked over to him and glared again.

"Fine then. You can lead this ONE time. If it fails, you're never leading again." I said threateningly. He held his hands up in fake surrender.

"Alright little birdy." He grinned and turned his attention towards the road in front of us.

"Knock it off you two." Brock said from the drivers seat. I mentally groaned at him but didn't say anything after it.

We stopped about a block away from the bank and parked behind an abandoned building.

"Are you guys ready?" Tyler asked. We all nodded and got out of the cars.

~Jonathan's pov~

"Alright guys. So here's the plan." All the guys gathered around me as I explained my plan to them. "Got it?" I asked them all. They nodded. "Tell me when it's safe Luke." I spoke into the microphone I had attached to me.

"Alright guys. Take your positions." Luke replied.

"Let's go." We all separated and took our positions in our spots. I went up to the roof and shifted.

I found a way inside and carefully made my way to where Marcel and Lui were waiting. They were both shifted into their animal forms of a monkey.

"Go get they others." I whispered to them and they climbed up towards the ceiling to let the other guys in.