Chapter 28

~Jonathan's pov~

"What the hell is this?!" Tyler yelled as he stared at Evan and I. We heard footsteps running down the hallway and soon a of the guys were in the room.

"This faggot (I'm sorry) kissed me!" Evan yelled. I felt my heart break but kept a straight face. I can't let them see I'm breaking. Instead of saying anything, I turned and left. I went to Evan's room and grabbed my things from there.

The guys were still gathered in my room. I grabbed my duffle bag from my closet and proceeded to pack my things.

"Delirious? What are you doing?" I turned to see Luke. I looked at everyone with a blank face.

"Leaving." Even tried to keep a straight face but his panic reached his eyes and showed.

"I'll pack my things." Luke said. He turned to leave when I grabbed his wrist.

"No."

"No?"

"You're staying here." I stated firmly.

"Then you are too!" He said raising his voice.

"No I'm not. You have someone here. Someone who wants you to stay. I thought I did." I looked over at Evan and stared him down. "But I don't."

I let go of him and continued to pack my stuff. I zipped my duffle shut and slung it over my shoulder. I shoulder checked Evan on my way out the room and to the front door.

"Delirious. Delirious!" Luke followed after me in a distraught state. "Jonathan!" He yelled. I continued walking when I felt him grabbed onto my arm. "You're not leaving! I won't let you!"

It's killing me to see him like this, but I have to do this. Marcel followed right behind him. I pried Luke off.

"Hold him. Take care of him. Don't let him doing anything stupid." Luke cried violently and thrashed in Marcel's hold.

"Stop! Come back! Jonathan please!" I opened the door and shut it. I could hear Luke's cries from out here.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and walked away.

~Evan's pov~

He's gone. And it's my fault.

I sat on his bed, to shocked to move. Luke's cries got louder until they were nothing but quiet sobs.

"Where the fuck is he!" He suddenly yelled. "I'm gonna tear that fucker to pieces."

"Luke, stop!" Marcel yelled. Luke ran through the door and stopped when he saw me.

"You." He hissed. His eyes a menacing yellow colour. "It's all your fault!" Next thing I knew he lunged himself at me. He hissed, clawed, punched, and kicked me. And I deserved I all. "You did this! You made him leave!"

"Luke that's enough!" Marcel tried to pry a hysterical Luke from off of me. His hands found their way to my neck. He squeezed as and as he could cutting off my air. "Stop!" He was finally off and I could breath again.

They stumbled backwards onto the floor while I gasped air back into my lungs. They layed on the floor, Marcel gripping Luke to him while he cried. The guys all gathered by the door.

"It's okay Luke. Everything is going to be okay." Marcel rubbed a comforting hand on Luke's back.

"Evan." I looked at Brock. His tone serious enough to kill. "We need to talk. In the study. Now." He walked away and I gulped. We only used the study for serious talks. I shakily stood up and stepped around Luke and Marcel.

My head hung low in shame as I made my way to the study. I opened the door and saw Brock sitting on the other side of the desk.

"Sit." He demanded. I sat down in the chair across from him and didn't dare make eye contact. "Look at me." Fuck. I cautiously looked up. "Explain."

So I did. From the time at the counseling camp, to when we started dating, to now.

"And now he's gone. And it's all my fault." Tears silently fell down my face.

"You're damn right it's your fault!" He yelled. "I don't understand you sometimes Evan! Why would you hide it?! Why lie?! You drove him away because you're to prideful!" He's right. About everything. "Luke is going to be upset for a long time because he was basically his family! You're going to be in distress because you two were lovers! I need you to think before you do things!"

More tears fell down my face and he continued yelling. I didn't break eye contact with him and took my punishment. And that punishment was shame.

After he was finished yelling he told me to stay away from Luke for a few days. I went to my room and layed down. This time, there was no Jonathan to keep me company. And an empty feeling in my chest. I started to cry.

I cried and cried. But he didn't come back.

Why would he? I'm a terrible boyfriend. We're not even boyfriends anymore. We're.... strangers.

His words from earlier came crashing back hard.

"No I'm not. You have someone here. Someone who wants you to stay. I thought I did. But I don't."

My tears fell harder. I fucked up. I fucked up so badly. It's all my fault.

I'm the reason he's gone.