Chapter 12

Late Valentines Day special!!!!!

~Evan's pov~

It was another day of nothing. Jonathan still hasn't come out of his room and Luke is going crazy trying to get him out.

"Jonathan please?" I heard Luke from the living room.

"He's not going to get him out of there." Brock stated.

"You're telling me." I mumbled. I looked back up to the T.V. and got an idea. "I'll be back." I stood up and started walking back to Jonathan's room where Luke was standing outside his door. "He still won't come out?" I whispered to Luke.

"Yeah." He whispered back. I put a finger up to my lips and motioned for him to be quiet. I picked up a little glass vase that was resting on a corner table and smashed it.

"GOD DAMNIT LUKE!" I then made it sound like I slapped him, but slapped my arm. Jonathan's door busted open and I was tackled to the ground by and angry Jonathan with yellow eyes.

"DON'T HIT HIM!" He growled.

"JONATHAN!" He was pulled off of me and into Luke's arms as he hugged him.

"Where did he hit you?" Jonathan asked pulling back and looking him up and down.

"No where. I couldn't get you out of your room and so he helped me. Jeez, you're never going in your room again." Luke hugged him again and gripped his shirt tightly. Jonathan relaxed and his eyes changed back to their normal blue colour as he hugged Luke back.

"Luke, can I talk to you privately?" Jonathan asked, sounding small.

"Yeah, of course." He nodded to Jonathan and dragged him into Jonathan's room.

~Luke's pov~

I dragged Del into his room so we could talk.

"I've been thinking about the whole 'I'm your sister, I didn't die thing.' and I want to meet up with her." I stared at him in shock.

"Are you sure?" I asked carefully.

"Yes. I want to know what happened and what's going on. What if our families didn't die Luke? What if they're still out there? Waiting?" He sounded so desperate.

"If you want to do this, you can-"

"I want, no, I need you to go with me. If I get out of control I need you there to stop me." He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I'll go, but you can't get to far out of control." He nodded and hugged me.

"Thank you. If our families are still alive we can go back. We can live with them again." He smiled at me, but I did't.

"But, Jonathan. I'm happy here. I'm happy with Marcel." His smile faded.

"Luke, it's our family, you just met Marcel." My frown deepend.

"But I'm happy. You always want me to be happy, but here you are trying to take me away from what makes me happy."

"You know what forget it." He walked away from me. I sighed and turned around and made my way to my room.

~Craig's pov~

"Tyler, please give them back." I said reaching for my glasses.

"Nope." I reached for them blindly.

"I can't see without my glasses. I'm basically blind." He laughed and I saw a blur of him move. "Tyler please?" Arms wrapped around my waist and then my vision became clearer.