Chapter 5

~Jonathan's pov~

When we finally reached the cave, we had Marcel look away so we could enter the code and get access inside.

"Woah, this place is fucking huge." Marcelsaid once we were inside.

"Because it's a cave." I retorted.

"True. Alright let's go get your things." Marcel and Lyle made their way towards Luke's room and I went to mine.

I grab the suitcase I had in my closet and began packing my things.

I didn't pack much, just my clothes and a card. A card my mom gave me when I was younger. Before everything spiraled out of control.

"Hey Jonathan," I looked up from the yellowish color card and saw Luke standing in the doorway. "You're only hurting yourself."

I knew what he was talking about. He's told me to open it numerous times before to open it. See what it says. She what they had to say.

"I'm not ready yet Luke..." I whispered quietly.

"I know." He walked over to me and lightly took the letter out ny hands and set it down. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, just let me grab my phone charger and phone."

"Shit, I need to get mine too." He turned and left. I looked back at the letter that we sitting on my bed. I picked it up and placed it into my suitcase.

I picked it up and went to wait for Marcel and Luke by the entrance. It was quiet for a few more minutes when I heard a muffled moan.

I didn't plan on going to see what was happening, but curiosity got the best of me and I went to go investigate.

I made my way down towards Luke's room where the sound was coming from. The door was opened slightly and I could see in the room.

Marcel had Luke pinned up against a wall with Luke's legs wrapped around his waist. They were lost in kiss. I awkwardly clears my throat and they jumped and looked at me.

"You guys done?" Luke's face turned crimson and Marcel grinned.

"Yep." Marcel smiled and whispered something in Luke's ear that made him blush harder if possible. I saw Marcel reach down and squeeze Luke's butt making him jump and squeal in surprise.

"Alright then. Lets get our stuff and go." Luke nodded and grabbed his suitcase. As went to bend down and grab it, Marcel never took his eyes off of him. He had a smirk stuck to his face.

Luke probably felt Marcel's eyes on him because he was blushing the whole time.

"O-okay. Ready." I smiled at Luke as he walked past me and towards the entrance.

"Hey," I grabbed Marcel's arm. "Don't hurt him." I spoke with nothing but seriousness.

Luke is like my little brother. I get very protective over him.

"Don't worry Jonathan. I won't." He sounded and looked serious but I needed to make sure.

"If you hurt him, I will not hesitate to rip you into pieces." I made my eyes turn yellow for effect. "He's sensitive. He can care for himself, but he gets weak sometimes. Don't ask about his past, he'll tell you when he's ready. I'm serious Marcel. Don't hurt him."

My eyes turned back to their normal blue color. Marvel seemed to be in a little shock from what I just said. I gave him one last look and went to meet up with Luke by the entrance.

"Where's Marcel?" Luke asked when I reached him.

"Right here." I turned to see Marcel walking towards us. I looked back to see Luke a crimson color again.