Flirting with danger and getting to know you...

Lauren and Ariana entered their department issued car,  both having interesting expressions. Lauren sat in shock, staring forward in a daze, while Ariana beamed brightly next to her, amused and happy for her.

"What just happened?" Lauren mumbled, more to herself than to her partner.

"Well. You finally met a woman that didn't treat you like shit after finding out what you keep in your pants. Not only did she not freak out, she's kind, smart and sexy as hell." Ariana ticked off her fingers, causing Lauren to snap out of her daze and give her partner a scowl.

"How the hell can you say she's sexy? Your not even a lesbian!" Lauren exclaimed in outrage.

"What am I blind? If I had a dick I'd do her. Or if I liked women I'd do her.... if that makes more sense. I don't have to munch carpet to be able to find a woman sexy, I have eyes ya know.." Ariana defended annoyed.

"Whatever... I just.... I don't know. I'm kinda on the fence about her. She seems for real, but my mind can't understand why someone with her opportunities is just throwing them away to be a humanitarian." Lauren said putting on her seat belt.

Shaking her head, Ariana put her seat belt on and started her car. Checking her mirrors, she pulled out and started driving to their station.

"Haven't you ever heard of paying it forward?" asked Ariana defensively.

"The movie with the sixth sense kid?" asked Lauren confused.

"You would remember the scary movie and not the important one. The pay it forward concept is that if something good happens to you, you pay it forward by doing something good for someone else. Camila had it rough, but she saw the flaws in the system, and her opportunity to change them with the resources she had. Its admirable. The whole point of her speech was about changing the way the system works, and making it so kids can have a chance. She's a genius if you ask me, and what she's gonna do for these kids is gonna change the country, just you wait and see." Ariana ranted as she drove.

"You really would do her if you were a lesbian." Lauren stated amused.

"Hell's yeah, did you see her hair? Flawless." Ariana exclaimed, relaxing with a smile.

"Sorry I was being a real lesbian and checking out her supreme legs in that skirt. Her ass was seriously impressive. Put Mani's to shame." Lauren grinned, picturing Camila's body again.

"I'm so telling Mani you said that!" Ariana snorted, causing Lauren to whip her head around with a scared expression.

"Don't you dare Ari! She'd never let me live it down!" Exclaimed Lauren horrified.

Ariana laughed evilly, and made her way into the stations parking lot, satisfied she now had something on Lauren she could use against her into doing the laundry.

--------------------------------------------

Camila entered her tiny office at the social services department, and was about to sit down, when her co-worker Louis tapped on her door and said, "Ally's looking for you."

He disappeared, and Camila sighed, knowing that she was going to get a lecture for being late. She picked up her briefcase, and made her way to Ally's office, passing by the snack cart, and grabbing two muffins to soften the blow.

She entered the office with a smile, and was met with a playfully scowling Ally whose eyes narrowed in on the muffin that Camila offered with apologetic grin.

"Do you really think you wouldn't get a lecture because you brought me a muffin?" asked Ally with a playful glare.

Camila pouted, giving Ally her innocent doe eyed look, causing the short Latina to look away and say,"Alright alright. Your forgiven. But seriously Mila, what had you so late? I called and you were almost out the door a half hour early."