Beginning of a hard day

Camila was shaken awake by a annoyed Ericka and Sofie, and judging from her cell phone that was blaring, they were not happy with her.

"Mila.. answer your phone!" Sofie groaned in frustration.

Groaning in irritation, Camila blindly reached for the nightstand next to her bed grabbing her vibrating and blaring phone.

Seeing Ally's name on the screen, she answered it and yawned,"What?"

"Mila, the FBI are on the way, along with the Sheriff. They need to talk to you." Ally rushed out worriedly.

Suddenly awake, Camila said,"What do they want?"

"To go over your statement, and to see if your going to be brought up on charges for using Lauren's gun to shoot the two gang members." Ally said with a sigh.

Camila growled and exclaimed,"I shot them before they could go after Ericka! If they want to arrest me for that, then they have another thing coming! I gotta go, I need to call Tori."

"Okay, keep yourself calm Mila." Ally warned worried.

"Yeah..yeah." Camila grumbled hanging up as she scrambled out of bed, running to her walk in closet to prepare herself for her new guests.

"Whats going on?" asked Sofie worried.

"You'll see." Camila answered, calling her lawyer and putting her on speaker.

"What did you do now?" asked Tori worried.

"I killed two gang members that were trying to not only kill me, but also a cops kid." Camila explained putting on her best business suit.

"Explain everything from the beginning, I'm on my way to your house now." Tori demanded rushing to do as she just said.

Camila spent twenty minutes explaining everything that happened in the restaurant, and that she was now fostering Ariana's daughter. By the time she exited the closet, she was fully dressed and saw two nervous girls staring at her worried as they sat on the bed.

"Your going to be fine Mila. I'm almost there, and I don't want you to say a thing till I get there. I got this." Tori assured her confidently.

Camila saw the looks of relief on her sister and Ericka's face, and she smiled sadly, feeling guilty that they were worried for her.

"Okay. I'll see you when you get here." Camila said hanging up.

"They're trying to arrest you for defending yourself and Ericka? Are they crazy?" Demanded Sofie angrily.

"But you saved my life, and Aunt Laurens.." Ericka said tearfully.

"Calm down guys. Trust me, they can't do anything to me. I have a license to carry a gun, I've been trained by the FBI. Trust me when I say, there just wanting some info, because even they have to know they got nothing." Camila assured them with a small smile.

She watched them relax a little more, and her heart melted.

"Now you guys get dressed, and Sofie will take you shopping for some clothes. And she will not complain about the body guards now will you Sofie?" Camila ordered, giving her sister a pointed look.

"No. I wont complain." Sofie grumbled in annoyance.

Camila gave her sister a smile, and turned to Ericka with a sad look and said," I need you to get something black for your parents funeral. I know it will be hard, but we have to start making arrangements."

Ericka's eyes filled with tears, and she said,"What about my Aunt Lo? We can't bury my mom without her."

"Is that what you want? To wait for your aunt Lo?" asked Camila gently.