I smell a dirty....

Camila and Ericka entered Laurens room slowly, both shocked with how pale the officer looked as she slept. The room wasn't as cold as Camila assumed it would be. There were flowers and cards along the counters next to the bed, letting Camila know how loved Lauren was.

Taking a seat next to the bed, Camila watched as Ericka walked next to her Aunts bed and slowly took her hand. Tears fell from her eyes as she gripped the pale hand, and she whispered quietly, almost afraid to speak too loud as if it would wake her up before it was time.

"Mommy's gone.... Daddy too." Ericka sniffled, wiping her eyes in irritation, as tears fell from her eyes.

"Your all I have left... So you have to make it. Because mommy would want you to be there for me.. She would want us to be there for each other... So wake up when your all better please. And catch the bad men that made this happen. Make them pay..." Ericka whispered, her voice breaking.

Camila felt a lump form in her throat, and looked away from the teen and her aunt, assuming this was a private moment.

The private moment was interrupted when there was a female voice heard shouting outside the room.

"If you think your going to stop me from seeing my best friend, you have another thing coming! Move the hell out of the way!" The voice shouted angrily.

Ericka froze, and scurried out of the room, a confused Camila trailing behind her.

Ericka ran into the hallway, where Camila's security guards were trying to prevent a dark skinned beauty from entering the room.

"Aunt Mani!" Exclaimed Ericka, running in between the guards, and hugging the angry woman tightly.

The anger in the woman quickly disappeared, and tears rolled down her face, as she held the teen tightly in her shaking hands.

"Hey baby... I'm so, so sorry about your mom and dad." The woman croaked throatily as she caressed the teens back gently.

Ericka sniffled, nodding her head in recognition of her aunts words. "We still have Auntie Lolo.." the teen sniffled.

The woman tightened her arms around the teen, and nodded her head frantically. "Yeah we do. How is she?" asked the woman worried.

Ericka finally let the woman go and answered,"She's sleeping. The doctor yesterday said a coma. We don't know when she'll wake up."

The woman scrunched her eyebrows in concern and said,"Who are you staying with?"

Camila cleared her throat, gathering the attention of the woman and teen and said,"That would be me. I'm Camila Cabello. I'm fostering her until the Jaureguis can be approved for a license."

On guard, the dark skinned woman looked at Camila with puffy eyes and said,"I'm Normani Kordei. I've known Ariana and Lauren since high school."

Camila's eyes softened, and the sympathetic look she gave Normani made the dark skinned woman's heart clutch.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Camila whispered softly.

Normani nodded her head in thanks, and looked at the guards around her.

"Whats up with these goons?" asked Normani asked confused.

"Their my body guards assigned to Lauren's room. Just a precaution." Camila said, quickly looking at the teen nervously.

Normani understood the look, for what it was. A subtle sign that there was more to it, but not to show concern in front of the teen.

For whatever Camila did, her protection of the teen made Normani automatically like and respect her.