The Drop Off

The school was very animated at seven thirty in the morning. Students milled around, chatting around with their friends with smiles on their faces. Camila scrunched her nose behind the wheel as she noticed all the stereotypical clicks around them. Of course, thought Camila scowling.

As is the new protocol, they misfit family of four waited for their security to leave their cars and adjust to their new security measures. It was too open to attack and it was making them all a little nervous.

Zayn opened Camila's door, as his other men opened the others, and the group was surrounded by men as the made their way towards the school. The attention they received made them all grimace, especially when hushed whispers started as Camila was recognized.

Sensing Stacy's unease. Camila looked at Lauren and grabbed Stacy's hand. Seeing the teen relax at the reassurance, Lauren followed by grabbing Ericka's hand.

Before they made it to the steps, the crowd parted in front of them as Normani made her way towards them, heels clicking as she made her presence known with a smile.

"Hey girls? Excited for a new school year?" asked Normani stopping in front of them and hugging them each, making the whispers louder.

"We're okay. Got some new school jitters, but that's to be expected. " chuckled Lauren hugging her last.

Normani laughed, motioning them towards the school as she started walking with them.

"I agree, pretty normal, but very understandable. Don't worry in a month or so, they'll find something else to talk about. There's always some scandal going on." Normani replied rolling her eyes as her heels clicked through the hallways, making Lauren and Camila check her out discreetly.

Ericka noticed first, and laughed, making them all turn towards her curiously.

Ignoring them she waved them forward, gasping out, "Lesbians are so funny. Their like stealthy and classier versions of men."

"What? What makes you say that?" asked Lauren not sure to be offended or amused.

"You and Mila were both checking Mani out. I think you guys were staring at her butt for like a full minute." Whispered Ericka giggling.

Both women shot each other an accusing glare, before laughing at themselves.

Normani blushed and then she smirked as she said," You guys scoping some Laurmani or some Normila action?"

Lauren and Camila blushed as they avoided her eyes guiltily.

"Don't blame us, blame that ass." Camila muttered scowling.

"Too true. Your ass is pretty great though, especially in those skirts you wear.... hmmm." Lauren said absently as she walked through Normani"s office curiously.

Camila smirked back at Normani as she said, "I'm not worried, I still got it."

Normani threw her head back laughing as she said, "You can keep it Mila, I'm good."

Camila shrugged replying, "Too bad for you, your missing out. Trust me."

Lauren and Camila shot each other lustful looks, making the girls giggle at them.

"Anyway, let me get the girls schedules and you guys can get back to saving the world. " Normani said, moving some papers on her desk until she found the one she needed.

"And the security?" asked Camila anxiously, her eyes darting around nervously.

"We have extra men, plus your extra men, along with the evacuation plan that every teacher has been briefed on extensively. We got this Mila. I promise nothing will happen to these girls. Now as the Head Mistress, I have to warn you, the security can't intervene when it comes to other students, unless they have already committed a crime. Parents would be down my throat faster than you can eat a 5 layer burrito." Normani informed them scrunching her nose.

Lauren shrugged looking at the girls as she said, "I'm not worried. Ariana made sure Ericka could defend herself well, and Stacy and Camila have been working out together and learning some self defense. Our girls can handle business if they have to. We also did some gun training, and they both are wearing state of the art light bullet proof vests. Not that there's a reason to worry, but I don't trust these snotty kids."

"Hey there are some good kids here." Normani defended half heartedly.

Camila snorted and replied," And how many that would sell their own mother for their own gain. Most these kids are raised by their nanny's."

Normani shrugged, unable to defend that.

Camila clapped her hands and said, "Alright guys, we will be here to pick you up, so have a good day! I want to hear good things about it when get out, but I wont mind hearing any bad either. I love you both, and try to stick together and have fun."

Lauren and Camila both hugged the girls, stopping to speak to the girls security guards, before waving to Normani as they left.

"Alright girls, let's go." Normani cheered, waving them towards the door. Both girls following her as they prepared themselves for laid ahead.

...................
Authors note: I need a female people want to see as a bitch! Can't be 5h, but a student. Becky G? Hmm I kinda like her tho.