rescued

Lauren watched the screen infront of her from the warehouse a block over. After making sure that Shawn's warehouse was indeed still heavily armed, and the raiding party was not dicovered, she said,"Move out."

Three teams from different buildings on the block, started move in the cold dark morning. Moving swiftly, they grew closer as they made their way to the building. Normally, in a hostage situation they would announce their presence, but with Shawn's reputation of eliminating anyone capable of turning on him, they decided stealth so heavy casualties was avoidable.

Taking out the silencer Camila had gifted the teams with, she took aim towards two men guarding the door, shooting them quickly before her team advanced on her go.

They moved swiftly, and could faintly hear the others in her ear piece checking in, and announceing the all clear. Now that the exits were clear, her eight team members silently lined the walls outside waiting on her go.

Taking out her spyware, she slid a small camera through the crack in the door, looking through the lens on her side, checking the first room. Once seeing what she could, she put it away and turned to her team.

"Injure who you can and disarm. We want as many of them alive as we can get for this to work. Save anyone you can once we're inside, and have each others backs. Good luck and stay safe." Lauren whispered.

Turning back around, she motioned Harry and Selena forward. After everyone was in position, she gave the signal, and kicked open the door shouting "Police!"

Three officers moved in quickly, holding bullet proof shield, providing cover for Lauren and the others to enter without being targets.

The Warehouse was huge, and inside where make shift walls, giving the illusion of privacy. When Lauren entered, as did Demi and the others, and within seconds bullets were flying. Once she saw Demi's team dominate the room, she made her way through the other rooms quickly, hearing screams from the girls inside.

Kicking the first door open, she saw one of Mendez men pointing a gun at a teens head, as she sobbed in fear. Not hesitating, she put a bullet in his head, before motioning her men on as she approached the hysterical teen slowly.

"Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you, but I need to get you to safety now." Lauren assured the teen quickly and gently.

The teen shook, nodding in fear.

Lauren quickly, took her hand and lead her out of the room, shielding her as best as she could as more and more officers poured into the ware house.

"Look down sweetie, whats your name?" Lauren asked, trying to distract her from the chaos surrounding them, seeing other officers with teens and frail women with them as they did the same.

The brunette teen who looked at least fifteen whispered, "Eve."

"Okay Eve, I'm gonna take you outside and get you to a medic okay? Their going to take you somewhere safe. Don't talk to anyone but me okay?" Lauren ordered gently.

Eve nodded still in shock, and allowed Lauren to lead her out of the ware house, right towards the many ambulances ready to look her over. After making sure she was in safe hands, she promised Eve she would see her soon, and to stay with the men guarding the ambulance.

Making her way inside, Lauren heard the gunfire stop, and watched as officers had numerous amount of men on the ground, as they led traumatized and run down women to safety.

Looking around her, she felt sick at the dirty warehouse where countless innocents had been defiled, and held a small smile. She counted at least thirty men under arrest. It wasn't much, but it was a start. Mendez would feel this hit, and she couldn't wait to watch as his men started to roll over on him.