Looking forward to someday...

Camila blinked awake as the EMT's were wheeling her into the hospital, Stacy and Zayn jogging beside them.

The blonde female EMT looked down at her, noticing her eyes awake and alert, and started to assure her that everything was going to be okay.

"Everything is going fine Miss Cabello. You loss consciousness from the blood loss and shock. We'll get some blood in you and stitch you right up." The EMT assured her with a smile.

Camila looked at her as a wave of dizziness hit her again, and whined,"I feel like I'm gonna throw up, whatever you have to do, do it quick."

The EMT wheeled her into the ER and quickly informed the doctor and nurses waiting to work on her. They transferred her to another bed, and started hooking her up to a blood bag, Zayn having already told them Camila's type just in case.

Camila swatted hands away from her and said,"You check Stacy either first or at the same time. But Not after. No ones touching me until you look at Stacy."

The teenager blinked, and went to protest, but Camila gave her a look of silence, and authority.

The nurses called another doctor, and they set Stacy up in the area next to Camila so she could monitor everything that was done to Stacy. The teenager didn't know what to think or to say.

She watched as nurses fussed over her, barely paying attention while the doctors cleaned the gash along Camila's arm, the gash she got by sacrificing herself for a sixteen year old girl she barely knew.

Stacy's ribs were bruised, but not broken, but her face was badly bruised and her shoulder dislocated, along with a few knick's on her neck from the knife, and a busted lip. All in all she was okay, much better than her foster father was that's for sure....

She saw him as she entered the ambulance, and when she had asked Zayn about it, he said it was all Camila.

Her social worker was seriously tough, but then she was technically one of them, Stacy thought to herself with a smile.

Through out their exam's Camila had fallen asleep, only waking up when she heard shouts coming from inside her room.

Opening her eyes, she saw Ally and two other social workers, arguing with Stacy.

"We need to get you into your new home so you can rest, and sleep Stacy." Ally soothed gently.

"Not until Mila, I mean Camila wakes up. I have to say thank you. She saved me. I have to say thank you before I go anywhere else." begged Stacy, secretly afraid to leave her social worker.

The blonde teen cried, breaking Camila's heart. In that moment, as she listened to the heart felt cries of the teen, and remembered the trust the girl had in her, she realized maybe she saved this girl for a reason.

"W-wait." Camila croaked, trying to clear her dry mouth.

The room froze, and Camila stared into Stacy's eyes, trying to get herself to focus on anything but her body wanting sleep.

"I want her, and some juice if you've got it." Camila croaked smiling faintly.

Zayn quickly got his boss some orange juice the doctor left for her, and Camila drank it down, already feeling her body waking up after the second swallow.

Once she had drank a full glass, Camila had Zayn scoot her back so she was sitting up in her bed, better to see everyone.

"What do you mean you want her?" asked Ally confused, releasing her hold on the teen, and focusing on Camila.

"I want to foster her. I've already got Ericka, they can keep each other company, and its not like I don't have a big enough house, and there's plenty of adults around to keep watch over her." Camila said feeling her strength returning, and grabbing the bag of take out Zayn was offering her.