Hall Of Fame

The girls made it home safely, and were met at the door by a frazzled Clara who took in their appearances in a way that shocked them with the exception of Lauren.

She ranted as she picked the spagetti from Ericka's hair, and had Lauren call one of the doctors in the medical wing, insisting the girls needed to see a professional, especially since Ericka suffered a head wound.

When Ericka left to shower, after the girls had explained everything that had happened in great detail, Clara turned to Stacy and said,"I hope you clocked the hell out of the spoiled brat."

Camila who had been munching on another cookie, choked as a grinning Lauren patted her back hard.

"Oh she did Mom. You'd be proud. Might have a little Jauregui in her after all. She kicked her ass and was on her in a flash. It was definitely a sight to see. We should take a picture of her face for the Jauregui hall of fame." Boasted Lauren with a proud grin, making Stacy flush with pleasure.

"Jauregui Hall of Fame?" asked Stacy a little confused, right when Taylor, Chris and Mike entered the room.

"Oh do we have a contender?" asked Mike as he rubbed his hands together in delight.

Chris and Taylor cheered and rushed to look at Stacy's face in glee.

"She's only a little swollen, must of got the girl good then huh?" asked Chris grinning.

"Yeah she did. Totally nailed on her ass. Girl barely slapped her around in defense. It was a sight to see." sighed Lauren wistfully.

"Ohh we have video? Make sure Normani gets us a copy. We can file it away, and watch it on her graduation day, as is tradition." cheered Mike, snapping a picture of Stacy's face.

"Okay, seriously am I in the freaking twilight zone? What the heck is the Jauregui hall of fame?" asked Camila after she had managed to finally clear her throat.

The younger Jauregui's looked at their mother as Clara blushed as her husband chuckled grinning.

"The Jauregui Hall of Fame, is a celebration of maturity.... We live in a world of honor. Well, the Jauregui's do. We protect our own, and that is something we like to celebrate. Now I'm not condoning violence. My kids know if they ever bullied anyone, adult or not they would be over my knee in a second. But there are times where there is no choice. Like what happened today. It's called honor fighting. We defend our families. So for example, When Lauren here graduated from high school, we celebrated by admiring all the pictures we had accumulated in her adolescence. Every picture we had of the many fights she got in defending her siblings or herself, were passed around, celebrating a chapter in her life with honor!"  Mike boasted with a grin.

Camila looked at the Jauregui's as they looked at each other proudly.

"And the point of it?" asked Stacy confused.

Lauren chuckled at the offended looks her siblings shot her and said, " The point of it, is to remind you to stick up for family, no matter what and it also reminds us of the bond we have with each other. I know if I need Chris and Taylor, they'll be there for me. Me and Ariana had the most pictures though. Mainly because the easiest way to piss us off was to come after one of us think the other wouldn't have their revenge. The morons."

Ericka entered the room, again, having taken the quickest shower in her life, wanting to be close to her sister as her head pounded.

She sat down next to Stacy, leaning her head on her should as Stacy passed her some advil and a glass of water.