Chapter Eleven:Separation (Abe's POV)

I lay in the forest, my head resting on a pile of leaves. I was filled with unending agony and fury. I wanted it to stop so badly. A little whimper of pain escaped my massive jaws. That awful pain refused to go away. It was the worst thing I had ever felt. It was the pain of your mate rejecting you.

    My wolf was going crazy, his thoughts barely  coherent. 'She left. She gone. She no want.' I sighed heavily. I could see his image in my head, pacing about, his tail between his legs and snarling quietly. I had been doing that several hours ago. Ryan had approached to tell me something, but I had lunged forward, my razor sharp teeth ready to rip him apart.

    It wasn't until later that I realized I had tried to kill my best friend and beta. Connor had sat with me for a while, but hadn't been able to handle the vibes radiating off of me. He had stayed silent the whole time, because he knew there was only one voice I wanted to hear. I whined softly. My wolf was crying.

    An hour later, just before midnight, I hauled myself up. I needed to see her. I needed to see her now. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me directly to Aza's house. I could hear her sobbing. My wolf went insane. 'Help her! Must help her!' I belly crawled to her window. Her warm scent overwhelmed me. I placed my nose on her window sill, breathing in her smell.

    It would've been almost comforting had she not been sobbing. I whined loudly. She glanced up and I reveled in the sight of her gorgeous face. "Abe? What are you doing here?" She whispered. It was music to my ears. Suddenly her beautiful eyes darkened. "You lied to me Abe. Go away. Now!" I whimpered again. The pain started to reappear. "I never want to see you again. Go away."

    That did it. The wolf completely overtook the human portion of me. 'Need her! Need her now! Please. Please. Come back.' He whined. He leaned heavily against the wall. Whining furiously, he scratched his claws against the wall, whimpering and crying for his lost mate. 'She won't come. She hide. Need her.' The wolf lay there against the wall for hours, his mind overcome with agony and desperation. He finally passed out around five in the morning. His fellow pack members Ryan and Connor carried him to his home and lay him in the bed. He didn't wake for several more hours. When he did, he wasn't there.

    All that was left was a man who was deep in the pits of the worst agony known to his kind.

Sad right? Anything in bold is when the wolf is there, no Abe. Leave me some reviews.