Chapter Fourteen:Revenge (Split POV's)

Aza's POV

    I smiled at Hannah's excited face. My friend was a prankster through and through. Once she had been bullied by a boy named Clayton at school. We started a club known as the Avengers. That way we could plan what to do to him in secrecy with only our closest and most trustworthy friends. We had a lot of ideas. The one we decided on was to take his spongebob boxers, write his name on them in block letters, and hang them from the flagpole in front of our school. Since then, people have come to us with a bully problem and we fixed it by giving him a taste of his own medicine. Good times.

    "Come on Aza, we need to go." She said, her eyes sparkling mischiveously.

    "Okay, let's go." I replied. We pulled on the ski masks. We were dressed totally in black with a bag of 'goodies' slung across our shoulder. Even though I still felt pain from Abe's betrayal, I couldn't help but be happy and pumped. It had been a long time since I had seen my best friend, and our best memories consisted of pranking some poor sap. I grinned at her.

    She crept into the forest, her steps light and stealthy. I followed behind her. We walked through the dark woods, stepping over stones and fallen logs. After about forty minutes, we arrived at Abe's house. The lights were off and all was still. I knew we had to be super quiet now, because that was the only way we they could catch us, if they heard us. We had made a false trail for Abe and his pack to follow and we had then used a hunter's spray to block our scent. And obviously our dark clothing allowed us to move among them and not be seen.

    We stopped a yard from his back door. We sat the sacks down in the brush and began to dig through them. I grabbed a photo of myself (one from a photobook no one knew I had except Abe) and some fake blood. Hannah pulled a dark pocket knife from her bag.

    "I'm gonna go set the trap in his house, you go set up our 'battlefield'." Hannah said. I smiled. This was gonna be fun. I turned and ran swiftly into a clearing deep in the forest. A creek babbled in the background and there were plently of trees surrounding the are, so there was no doubt that this would work. I had looked up some of the common wolf hunting positions (where the wolves were stationed), I had a pretty good idea of where to put the strong fishin wire.

    I tied fishing wire to two trees chest height (it's be up to a wolf's throat) and then took a thick rope (it was as thick as my wrist) and made a classic trap to catch their ankles and swing them into the air.  After doing this I went to the only tree in the middle of the clearing and made yet another of those traps. But this time, I used chain so his claws couldn't break through.

    After this, I scampered back to Abe's house to see if Hannah was done.

Hannah's POV Surprise!

    I stalked into his house, using not a lock pick, but his key. I wasn't stupid. I had followed his friend so I could see where he hid the spare. I took the fake blood and carefully splattered it around the room, making sure to drench to the floor in a path to his room. I dumped the remains of the bottle on his bed, making a puddle on his pillow.

    Then I took a medium sized vial from my pocket. It was a pint of Aza's blood. I let several drops fall from it in to the fake blood so that her scent would make him think it was all Aza's blood. I then took the knife and cut open his couch, pillow, stabbed holes in the floor, and slit open his comforter and pillow. I pulled her purposefully crinkled and torn picture from my pocket.

    I lay it on his pillow, pouring half of the remains of Aza's blood on it. I then lay a note that said:

                                                                             Abe,

 I've got Aza. She was so vunerable after you left her, she just cried and cried and cried. It was music to my ears. I just crawled through her window and took her. She screamed , but you didn't hear. Did you really think that Jake and Hunter were the masterminds behind that plan? You are just so stupid. No, they were to get her for me, to bring her, and their payment was that they got to play with her. I don't like virgins you see, to messy.

   Now, I assume you want her back, don't you wolf boy? You have to come the clearing follow the scent of her blood, that sweet pure blood. You'll find her there. You just have to do one thing for me. You give me your money, your pack, and you never touch sweet Aza again. Not in the way you want, savage. Good luck. 

P.S. best hurry, I might have to start taking off fingers.

    I had let my friend write it for me. He had also give me one of his shirts to make a fake scent trail. After putting a few drops of blood on the note, I stood outside and waited for Aza. She came out of the woods grinning. I smiled. "Come on, we need to make handprints and carry the t-shirt down to the clearing.

    "Okay." She said calmly. I poured her blood on her hand and she made dragging handprints across his walls. The blood was gone by then. She took the t-shirt and we dragged in  on things on our way to the clearing. After a while I took that over and she cut open her finger and spread blood on plants and trees.

    After we reached the clearing we changed clothes (we had brought out bags) and I carefuly made fake, but realistic wounds all over Aza. "Make sure you look helpless and in pain when he sees you, okay Aza?" She nodded. I glanced at her. She was in her nightgown. We had torn in, made grass and mud stains, and put blood on it. I painted a fake hickey on her neck.

    "Wow, Hannah, he's gonna have a heart attack." Aza said. She had looked at her reflection in the river.

    "That's the plan." I said evilly. She grinned.

    "Now what?" She asked.

   "Now, my dear injured friend, we wait." I said. This was going to be the sweetest revenge of all time.   

You guys like? Don't like? Tell me guys. Give me some guesses of how Abe gonna react.