Chapter Twenty-six:Epilogue

And so life in the wolf pack went on. Abe healed properly and married Aza two weeks after being able to get out of bed. Ryan was a little bit slower, allowing Hannah to make the plans. They got married five months later. Connor began to date a young man from the neighboring pack named Tyler. Abe recieved his first child two years after his marriage. It was a little girl identicle to Aza and was named Jane, after Hannah, who's middle name was Jane. Three years they recieved indenticle twin boys, who, naturally, looked exactly like Abe.

    Ryan had triplets three years after his marriage. They were all girls. Anna, Azalee, and Joanna. He never had any boys. Sixty-three years later Abe retired his position as alpha and Ryan left his positon as beta. Their children took their place. Aza died soon after, and Abe followed. The same went for Hannah. Their children became best of friends and took over the new generation pack. Alpha: Jane Beta: Joanna They soon formed the first ever completely female pack, seeing as Abe's boys found mates in the neighboring pack same as Connor, and became second and third command there.

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, voting, and the works. It means so much to me, you'll never know just how much. I love you guys. I'll be beginning a new one called Keep Dreaming. An Ashley Purdy fanfic.