Chapter 1

Jack sat on a telephone wire thinking about how he lost one of his believers. He knew that it was bound to happen, but not this soon.
"Worst Christmas ever." Jack whispered to himself. He was watching Jamie sleep like he always did. He knew that he would have to leave soon to give all of the kids a white Christmas. He headed toward his second favorite town of Amity Park. He flew over the house with the big green letters that said, 'Fenton Works'. Then he heard the loud crash of the front door slamming which made him wince. He watched a kid with shaggy black hair and icy blue eyes that rivaled his own walk down the steps of his house.
"I HATE THE HOLIDAYS." he screamed. Jack couldn't help, but float down to ask why even though he wouldn't be able to see him. Jack walked up to him about to say something.
"What do you want?" asked the kid angrily. Jack stopped and stared at him for a moment.
The kid turned to him and said,"Well, what do you want? I don't have all day."
Jack still in shock said,"You can see me?" The kid rolled his eyes and walked off not amused by what Jack had said.
"Wait, kid." he said catching up to the kid.
"Danny, my name is Danny." the kid now known as Danny said.
"Right, Danny, how can you see me? No one ever sees me. Do you believe in Jack Frost." asked Jack.
"No, why? Are you him, Jack Frost?" asked Danny.
"Well, yeah. That's weird. Doesn't sound like you believe in me. How can you see me if you don't believe?" asked Jack.
"Just talented I guess." Danny said walking around the corner. Jack tried to follow him, but he was nowhere in sight. One minute he was there and the next he was gone. It was like he was never the there, but Jack knew that he was because someone walked out of his house calling his name.
"Who was that kid?" Jack asked himself, maybe North would know. Jack flew to the North Pole as fast as the wind could take him.

When he arrived Jack didn't bother to even say hello he just asked,"Who's Danny Fenton?"
North looked at him and said, "Danny Fenton, why do you want to know?"
Jack took a second to get all of his facts straight,"He saw me North and he said that he didn't believe."
North raised an eyebrow and said,"Are you sure Jack? He stopped believing long time ago."
Jack looked at the globe and asked,"Then why does he have a light?" North looked where Jack was pointing.
"Wait, why is his light green?" asked Jack. North shrugged as if to say that he had no clue.
"Can't worry about it now. Have presents to deliver and Jack, look after him until I get back from route." North said flying into the night sky leaving Jack to wonder. What in the world is going on with this kid? What makes him so different from all the other kids?