Chapter I Don't Care About the Numbers Anymore

AN. Yay! An update! Here we go!

Jack and Danny whooped and hollered as they flew through the air at break neck speeds. The sun was setting in England so the Winter Spirit suggested they watch the sun set. Danny's mismatched eyes were filled with joy and excitement even as they landed on one of the roof tops.
"You know, I never really got the chance to actually see the sun set. I looked, but I was always so busy doing other things I never really got the chance." The black haired boy said absent mindedly, watching as the sky turned a sun kissed orange with a touch of pink.
Jack glanced at him, "Yeah, well, you have the rest of eternity to look and enjoy it." He said softly with a light chuckle.
Jack was in a crouched position with his staff standing tall next to him as he held it. Danny was in a similar position holding the scythe Fire made for him. It glowed a toxic green under his touch while Jack's frost spread over his staff under his touch, causing it to glow a faint blue.
Danny looked over at Jack while the Winter Spirit wasn't looking to take in his features in this lighting. His hair was the very definition of wind swept, he had some small icicles in his hair, and his pale skin looked like porcelain. There was a light frost on his face, but it wasn't enough to be noticed right away. There was also the way that Jack's electric blue eyes shined when he was happy. Honestly, as much as Danny didn't want to admit it, he was falling in love with Jack Frost.
On the other side of the same roof stood Fire. She had a fond smile on her face as she wondered how long it would take them to notice they were holding hands.
Shaking her head, she muttered, "Clueless number one and Clueless number two." The wolf girl then raised her hands into the air and slowly made vines come out of the ground. She flicked her wrists much like a conductor would and weaved the vines together to create a tree. They were in a neighborhood so it wasn't like a tree had sprouted from concrete.
Fire made it grow tall enough to be noticed by the duo and willed the branches to form a heart, the leaves she had managed to grow on the tree only serving to make it look even better.
Jack looked over at Danny who was now looking at the sunset again. In all his long life he'd never met someone like Danny. He liked how his bangs hung in his face and his wind swept hair. It was almost as bad as his! ...no, his was way worse. That was beside the point though. He originally liked how the other's sapphire blue eyes sparkled like the ocean and how the green eyes of his ghost form seemed to swirl with a many different shades.
Now he got to look at both colors at once. The way his cloak moved in the breeze made him look kinda mysterious even if his hood wasn't up. When he looked back out at the view he noticed a tree that had definitely not been there before. He nudged Danny with his shoulder and jerked his head toward it.
"Whoa! Was that there before?" He asked, bewildered. Jack shook his head, but when he went to move his hand so he could run it through his hair he was met with resistance. When he looked down he immediately knew why though. They were holding hands...When Danny noticed a second later he blushed and retracted his hand.
"...so, you think Fire did that?" He asked, still blushing a little.
Jack shrugged, frost ghosting over his cheeks with a light purple, "Probably." The stared at each other for a second before Danny huffed.
"Fuck it..." He grabbed Jack and kissed him while the Winter Spirit's eyes widened in shock.
Holy...shit...

AN. YAY!!! A new chapter and a new ship! Hope you liked it! That's a wrap!