Chapter 7

After dumping the bloody incoherent mess that was Pitch Black back at his lair Danny took Sam home. Sandy had given her a dream before he flew her back though.
Fire was left waiting with the Guardians and covered in blood. She had drawn more of it than Danny had.
"Um, you're um..." North sputtered.
"I'm what? Covered in blood? Yeah, I know. Does that make you uncomfortable?" The Guardians nodded and she shrugged before willing her powers to mix and used the water to wash it off before evaporating it.
"Better?"
"How do you do that?" Jack asked curiously.
Fire rolled her eyes, "I have a half core. One half is fire the other half is ice. Danny has an ice core in case you were wondering. That's how he made those swords."
Jack was silent for a moment, "That really doesn't explain much. Why did Pitch call you halfas?"
She took a deep breath in and blew fire out of her nostrils when she breathed out, "To put it bluntly, we're dead. Well, half dead. Like you we need to breath, eat, and sleep, but because of the ectoplasm fused to our DNA we can do things like this." Fire took a deep breath in, but instead of fire she blew out frost...in Jack's face.
The wolf girl smirked as Jack sputtered and turned when she heard a chuckle. It was the other Guardians and they were all snickering at Jack's expense.
When Danny came back a full blown snowball fight was going on. He smiled fondly at the scene before being hit on the back of the head with a snowball. The spun around and Jack stood there smirking. Danny grinned and formed a giant snowball and Jack's jaw dropped.
Fire burst out laughing at the Guardian's expressions and tapped out of the fight because of it.
"I'm not losing!" Jack declared and everyone moved out of the way because this was going to be epic.
"Come on then Snowflake! Let's see whatcha got!" Danny shouted, throwing the giant snowball. Jack, the lucky bastard, dodged the giant ball of frozen water just in time.
Jack made a snowball in his hand and threw it at Danny before making thirty more snowballs and pelting him with them. Danny dodged most of them and the ones he didn't dodge he shot with an ectoblast.
"Nice." Jack said simply.
The ghost boy smirked, "Is that all you got old man?" Fire and Bunny snorted at that. Tooth had to cover her mouth to stifle a giggle. North chuckled and Sandy laughed silently at Jack's expression.
"Old man?" Jack asked hottly.
"Yeah, you're like 300 years old right?" Fire guessed.
Jack looked at her with a raised brow, "How would you know that?"
"She studies all of the myths and legends to better understand where they came from." A new voice said. Clockwork floated down from where he was watching the snowball fight while staying out of Danny and Fire's ghost sense radar. When he started coming down of course it went off, but it didn't really matter now.
"Who are you?" Jack asked, ready to defend or attack the ghost.
"I believe you know me as father time." Clockwork said shifting his form from toddler to oldman.
"Why are you here?" North asked in slight awe.
Clockwork smirked, "I have come with a message from 'Manny'."

AN. I'm so evil! Okay, so, I'm leaving it right here for a bit because I need more opinions. Will Danny become the Spirit of Halloween? Will Fire become the Spirit of the Forest?

This is what the tally is so far:

Yes, Danny should be the Spirit of Halloween: 3

No, Danny shouldn't become the Spirit of Halloween: 1

Yes, Fire Wolf should become the Spirit of the Forest: 2 and a half

No, Fire Wolf shouldn't be the Spirit of the Forest: 1 and a half

Well, now that I gave you a nice cliff hanger and the tally up on all the votes that's a wrap!!!!