Chapter 7 1/2

AN. Okay, the vote has come to a close. I have taken all of your opinions into consideration and I now realize that yes or no questions work the best when asking for an opinion. Anyway, enjoy the new chapter of I HATE CHRISTMAS!!

Recap: "I have come with a message from 'Manny'."

Tooth gasped and flew up to Clockwork, "What did he say?"
The old stopwatch chuckled, "Patients Toothiana."
Fire rolled her eyes, "Would you just spit it out already? I don't like you being near my forest."
He smiled a bit and said, "Manny has announced the creation of two new spirits. The Spirit of the Forest." He pointed to Fire.
"And the new Spirit of Halloween." He pointed to Danny.
"Wait, wait, wait, when did this happen? What about our lives?" Danny asked, looking a bit scared and concerned.
"Fear not young ones. You will not take your place until the time is right." Clockwork reassured.
Fire cleared her throat and asked, "When is the right time?"
Clockwork looked at her with sad eyes, that can't be good, she thought.
"When you die." Then he disappeared, leaving everyone standing there in shock.
"When we-we die?" Danny sputtered, slowly floating to the ground.
Fire put a hand on his shoulder while the other Guardians looked both sad and angry. Jack most of all.
"Danny, there's nothing we can do." Fire said sadly.
He nodded and sighed, "I know."

AN. Okay, I know this is really short, but I need to know when I should have Danny and Fire die. It has to be after the Urban Jungle story. Or I could just say that Vlad wanted revenge on Danny so he opened the Sarcophagus of Forever Sleep and set the Ghost King after him. Oh! Wait, okay two options.
The Ghost King gets released somehow or Dan breaks out of the thermos and ends up killing them both.
You decide which it is although I'm almost positive I know which one will win. Anyway, that's a wrap!!