Prime Directive

Burning red eyes glared daggers at the Boogie Man. Hound stood up, but Jack got the feeling that it wasn't Hound calling the shots.
"You are stupid if you thought you could control me for long." Fire growled. Pitch struggled against his restraints, but the vines only got tighter.
"Now I have to figure out how I want to kill you." She went on, circling him as if she were a shark and the nightmare sand user was a small fish in the ocean.
"You wanted to know what I was made to do, right?" A sick, sadistic smile curved her lips upward. The wolf girl stopped so she was right behind him and leaned forward, close to his ear. "I wasn't made to just create fear, I was made to kill."
The vines tightened even more, severely restricting his breathing now.
"I was made to kill." She said to herself as she pulled away. Tears leaked from her eyes even as a laugh bubbled up.
Danny watched as cold black flames surrounded them. Jack seemed uneasy, but one look from his boyfriend said it was fine. The Phantom of Halloween giggled excitedly, but something was off. The winter spirit watched too and smiled, thinking this to be fun. Although, throwing snowballs was better than this.
Fire laughed even more, her flame flaring up as icicles formed around her and Pitch, "Why not go back to what I was made for? Why not do it just this once?" She murmured reassuringly to herself.
Sand cascaded around her as it was pushed out of her body, only to reform into Hound.
"You won't be doing it without me." She said with a cocky smirk on her face. The color of Fire's fur didn't change back. It was still black, but a slightly lighter shade.
"I don't need you." She snarled, red eyes darkening to an impossible degree as the icicles all pointed toward Pitch.
The cold flames roared as if to cheer her on.
Danny felt his head throbbing. 'Something isn't right,' he thought with a chuckle. Jack flinched at the sharp pain in his chest. What was that?
Fire snarled at Pitch, ignoring Hound completely, "I am not something to be controlled." Her eyes darkened as the icicles started to spin around the ring of fire.
"I refuse to do as you say." Her eerily calm voice raised a little and the ice went faster.
"True, I wasn't made for compassion and I don't like the idea of killing." The icicles started moving in closer and Hound glanced around, looking slightly nervous.
Meanwhile, Danny felt his heart ache. His hand shot up to his chest as he took in a deep breath, laughing all the same. Something wasn't right.
Jack felt something akin to horror wash over him, but he laughed it off. The jingling of sleigh bells had him pausing though.
The wolf hybrid smiled cruelly, "I think I can make an exception to my one rule for you." The flames crystallized and spun around with the ice until all you could see was purple surrounding them.
Hound smiled and used what power she still had to add some nightmare sand to the mix, causing the purple to take on a darker hue.
Then, all at once, Fire thrusted her arms toward Pitch and all of the blades went zooming toward him, along with some oversized thorns made on short notice.
Danny watched it happen in slow motion. His black eyes widened in fear as they flickered back to mismatched blue and green for a moment. Jack's eyes widened and felt like yelling something, anything.
"STOP!!" All the sharp projectiles did just that. All of them stopped centimeters away from Pitch. The vines around him tightened even more to stop him from even thinking of struggling.
The jingling of sleigh bells was very close now.
Danny panted, looking at her with wide eyes, all insanity temporarily gone, "Stop." He said again. Fire's expression held extreme anger. Her fingers were bent slightly, indicating that was how she stopped them all.
"No." The wolf growled. Slowly, the thorns and crystals moved forward ever so slightly.
"You are not a killer." He said evenly, not quite sure what made him say that. Red eyes fixed on him, as if to tell him he was dead wrong.
"You are not a killer." He repeated. The sleigh bells were right above them. Jack glanced up, narrowing his sharp eyes.
Pitch was trying to breath, but found that he couldn't. He struggled and tried to summon nightmare sand, but that wasn't working either.
The white haired spirit nudged Danny, "We've got company."
The wolf girl looked up and muttered curses under her breath. Slowly, natural flame spread across her body, but it was still a darker color than normal.
When the Phantom of Halloween saw the sudden change, something clicked in his mind and his eyes widened, "Fire?"

AN. Okay! There you go! A new chapter and a new cliffhanger! That's a wrap!