Chapter 6

Pitch smiled and called off his nightmares. He wanted to see what his new toys could do.
Fire was as tense as a bow string ready to snap and Danny was smirking at the Guardians as if they were insects. This was going to be fun to watch.
"Sick em." Pitch snarled.
Fire grinned, "This is going to be fun!" The Guardians looked at the two ghosts and got their weapons ready. Sam was still struggling when she realized something, "BREAK THE CRYSTAL BALL!!! IT'LL SET THEM FREE!! HE CAN'T HIDE IT OR HE RISKS THEM BREAKING FREE!!!" Pitch growled at her and knocked her out with some nightmare sand.
Fire went down on all fours and charged at the Guardians with her teeth bared and dripping with saliva. She tackled Bunny and bit down on his shoulder, hard. Bunny screamed and Jack blasted Fire off of him, but the damage had been done. Jack shot another blast at her and she dodged it with ease as she swiftly threw a fire crystal knife at him. Sandy, Tooth, and North went after the staff, but came face to face with Danny.
"Where do you think your going?" He sneered, charging his hands with green energy.
Tooth raised her hands up, "We don't want to hurt you."
Danny laughed and created a pair of extremely sharp ice swords, "That's too bad because I want to hurt you."
North stepped forward with his sabers at the ready. Danny grinned like a mad man and attacked first. Their blades clashed and North was surprised at how strong the ice was, but he had no time to marvel at it now.
Sandy and Tooth watched for a moment before going back to the more important thing. Breaking that stupid crystal ball.
Pitch had a shit eating grin on his face as Fire and Danny started beating the Guardians. Fire had just iced Bunny to the ground while Jack was still fighting.
Fire looked over and saw Sandy trying to take the staff so she mixed her ice and fire powers to create a stream of water. Sandy was hit and fell to the ground, now too heavy to float and not able to get away because a fearling grabbed him.
Jack on the other hand had a cut across his cheek from the knife she threw at him and many other scrapes and bruises. Fire had frost on her fur and a few scratches, but nothing too serious.
"Give up Frosty. You can't beat me." She growled, extending her claws. Things were getting a little more serious and she wanted to make sure that she made a lasting impression.
"Please, stop. You're being controlled." Jack pleaded. The wolf girl growled and lunged at him. Her claws just barely scratched the fabric of his hoodie.
"Fire! Um, Danny's in trouble! You know that! Whoa!" He dodged another knife as Fire screetched at him.
"Shut up trespasser!" A fire ball was thrown at him, but he dodged and it hit a tree. She cried out in pain as the tree burned.
That hurt her, Jack thought. Then he glanced over at Danny's fight with North and realized that Danny had looked over at Fire.
"Guys! Change of plans! Start destroying the forest!" Jack shouted. Fire's eyes widened before becoming a shaded darker, "You dare threaten my domain?!"
North heard Jack's shout and pushed Danny back before slashing a nearby tree. Another cry of pain was heard and Pitch, distracted by the cry, gave Tooth the opportunity she needed to grab the staff.
"Stop!" She shouted. Both Fire and Danny stopped in mid attack. Fire was about to breath fire on the winter spirit and Danny was going for the kill, about to slice North's head off. The wolf girl swallowed the building energy and Danny put down his swords.
Pitch growled and swung his newly formed nightmare sand scythe at Tooth. Instead of hitting her however, he hit Fire who turned the thing to glass and shattered it.
Tooth looked horrified at what she'd done. She had just commanded someone to do something with little to no regard that she shouldn't have.
The Guardian of Memories then smashed the staff against the ground and both ghosts blinked their eyes back to their natural toxic green and peircing silver.
They both glared at Pitch. The wolf hybrid cracked her knuckles and made a ring of fire around Pitch so he couldn't escape into the shadows.
She grinned at Danny, "Shall we." The evil grin was returned, but before she did anything she sent enough warmth to Sandy so he could float again.
"Let's have some fun Danny." Pitch gulped. Let's just say that the nightmare king put up a good fight, but both hybrids ripped him a new one.

AN. There will be more to come!!! I have to ask though, does anyone think that Danny should become the new Spirit of Halloween? If so, comment yes. If not, comment no. Should Fire become the Spirit of the Forest? If so, comment yes. If not, comment no. It's that simple. Anyway, that's a wrap!!!