Chapter....oh, forget it! *walks away*

Fire and Danny both look confused.
"Um...no. Should we know you?" Danny asked, a tiny spark of mischievousness in his eyes. Jack felt his heart drop into his stomach.
"You're messing with me right?"
Fire picked it up from there, "No, who are you?"
Jack sighed, "My name's Jack Frost."
They duo looked at each other again before laughing hysterically.
"Jack! Of course we remember you!" Danny wheezed.
The wolf girl nodded, "Yeah, seriously, how did we fool you that easily?!"
Jack, of course, was not amused. He shot Fire and Danny with an ice blast from his staff. Both of them yelped before glaring at the winter spirit.
Danny brushed the frost out of his hair and Jack suddenly became well aware of the way his bangs partailly covered his eyes.  It was kinda...hot actually. Frost spread to Jack's cheeks before he was hit by a snowball.
He looked over and saw Fire with a smirk on her face holding another snowball.
"Oh! It's on!" Jack said, making a snowball and beaming it at Danny.
The other boy just dodged it and threw a snowball back at him.
"Wait! I think we should tell the others before we go and have a snowball fight!" Fire shouted.
The boys groaned, but nodded in agreement. The wolf girl rolled her eyes and shook her head in exasperation.
They all flew/ran to the Pole after that.
"Hey North! I got a few new spirits you should meet!" Jack shouted, a little sadness in his voice as it echoed throughout the workshop. The bearded man quickly made his way to the meeting room and cursed in Russian when he saw the duo standing with Jack.
"Fire! Danny! I'm am so sorry for loss!" He bellowed, giving them a tight hug.
"Can't...breathe..." Danny choked out.
"Don't...wanna....have to....burn you..." Fire added. When North let them go they practically fell to the floor gasping for breath.
"Thanks..." They said in unison. Jack just laughed a little.
"Okay, now that that's over with. North, don't you think we should call the others?" He asked, leaning against his staff.
"AH! Yes!" North walked over to the control panel for the globe and slammed down the button to turn on the lights.

When the other Guardians arrived a new weapon was added to Danny's new look. Fire had been playing with her new powers and made a walking stick out of a decorative tree North had. Or course, her being...well, her she had to add something to it so she made a razor sharp blade out of some of the broken metal toys North had lying around and willed the wood to grow around it. Long story short, Danny now had a scythe that he laced his power into. So, it not only looked cool without him touching it, but when he was touching it an eerie green glowed between the curves and cracks in the wood.
"Danny!" Tooth gasped. The new Guardian of the Forest cleared her throat.
"I'm here too." She waved with a crooked half smile.
"What happened to ya mates?!" Bunny yelled. Fire's ears flinched back at the loud noise.
"We died shit head." She snarled.
Sandy had an exclamation mark and a question mark above his head.
"We went against one of my old enemies. We overloaded our cores with power, locked them up, the pressure built up, and we basically...exploded." Danny said with a bitter sweet smile that made Jack melt.
"Wait, wait, wait! Ya exploded?! Criminy! What the hell were you thinkin'?!" Bunny yelled at them.
Fire glared at him, but it was Danny that answered.
"We were thinking that we wanted to save the world and by extension save you. If you couldn't beat us there was not way in hell that you were going to beat him." Danny's eyes swirled red for a second, but when Jack put a hand on his shoulder he calmed down.
"Oh! I hope it didn't hurt!" Tooth fretted.
"Oh, it hurt like hell, but we're fine now." Fire said casually.
"How are you so calm?" North asked, a bit perplexed.
"This is the second time you died, but didn't really die isn't it?" Jack asked. Everyone, except the new spirits, looked at him like he was crazy.
"Yep!" Fire said as she started sharpening her claws.
"Pretty much. This hurt a lot less actually." Danny muttered the last part, but everyone winced while Fire nodded in agreement.
Sandy stepped forward, 'what do you mean?' He signed.
'Well, we had to get our powers somehow now didn't we.' Danny signed back. The dream giver looked shocked before he smiled.
Then, Fire said something in Russian that made North laugh.
"Well, you blokes can come to the Warren whenever. Just like Frostbite over there." Bunny smirked at the huff Jack gave to his nickname.
Tooth fluttered up to them and smiled, "Visit anytime! I'm sure the same goes for Sandy." The golden man nodded enthusiastically with a thumbs up.
"Come to pole whenever you like!" North bellowed as he slapped them on the back. Danny stumbled forward while Fire grunted a bit.
Jack just laughed, "Right, well, how about we head out? I finally have someone to talk to on the way to Europe. Besides you Sandy." He added the last part because the dream giver looked a little hurt when he wasn't included. Sandy made fireworks over his head and nodded as he threw his hands up in the air, floating up a little higher.
Danny and Fire both sighed in slight relief, "Yeah, we should get going. Bye!" Fire jumped out the window and landed in a pile of snow while the boys floated out.
"Fire! Come fly with us!" Danny yelled from 15 feet above. She shook her head and started running across the top of the snow.
"Oh well, her loss." Jack smirked and dove down to her. Danny's jaw dropped when he picked her up with the crook of his staff before throwing her on his back.
Fire growled angrily and smacked him up side the head before realizing where she was and holding on for dear life.
Danny flew down to them with a laugh, he cloak blowing in the wind.
"Come on! Just fly!"
"NO! I'm a land kind of person and prefer to stay, surprise surprise, ON LAND!!!" With that she jumped off of Jack's back and dug her claws into the nearest tree as she slid down. Fire winced in pain before sending a surge of power to fix the damage she caused and running after the two boys.

AN. Yay! New chapter! Did you like it!? Tell me if you did! That's a wrap!