Chapter 2

Danny got up and got ready for school like he always did. What he didn't expect was that when he got outside. He was shoved in a sack and thrown through what felt like a portal. The bag opened and he stepped out acting like this was normal.
He sighed and said,"Let me guess the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Sandman, and Santa. Right?"
Jack looked annoyed and asked,"Did you forget someone?"
Danny rolled his eyes at Jack,"Oh how could I forget you, Snowflake?" he said with a mocking grin.
Bunny laughed at what Danny called Jack,"What are you laughing at Easter Kangaroo?" surprisingly it wasn't Jack that said it, it was Danny.
Danny stood there in the sudden silence,"Well, I assume that I'm here for a reason. Right?" he said finally.
Jack stepped forward, "Yeah we want to know why your light on the globe is green. In other words, what makes you so special?" Jack spat.
Danny, trying not to feel hurt by that comment said, "Why do you assume that I'm different? Why can't it be that there's something wrong with the globe?" asked Danny.
"We checked globe nothing is wrong." said North.
"Okay let me get this straight. First, you kidnap me and after you do that you expect to get answers to questions that make no sense to me?" Danny asked curious to see how they would answer.
Jack shrugged, "He's got a point about the kidnapping part. I know that you know exactly what we're talking about when we say that you're different." Danny tensed a little when Jack said this.
Bunny noticed, "What are you hiding?" Danny suddenly looked a little nervous.
"Why would you assume that I'm hiding something?" asked Danny nervously, but slowly getting annoyed.
"You tensed when Jack said that you knew you were different." Bunny pointed out smirking. Danny mumbled something under his breath.
"What was that? Couldn't hear ya mate." said Bunny with a triumphant grin. Danny looked up at him with glowing green eyes that were as cold and hard as winter itself. Eyes that were once the icy blue of a troubled teen turned into the glowing green eyes of a Phantom. Bunny took a step back and Danny smirked so evilly it would have made Pitch Black run for the hills. Danny turned to Jack with the same menacing look.
"You want to know what makes me so special." he asked as a white ring formed around his waist splitting into two and washing over him. The green glow of his eyes grew more intense when he changed. A normal looking teen turned into Amity Park's town hero Danny Phantom right before their eyes.