Chapter 4

Recap: "If you take this away from me something will be missing. It's apart of me now...and no one is taking it away from me. EVER!!"

Danny let out a short ghostly wail out at the end to prove his point and, in a burst of speed and adrenaline, he flew out the window. He had no idea how fast he was going, but if he had to guess, pretty damn fast. He was catching the wind just right so he glided smoothly through the air. He pick up the pace when he thought he heard the faint chiming of bells. Danny felt the wind shift so that it was going in the direction he was flying, causing him fly faster than he ever thought possible.
A few hours later the chiming of bells faded away and he was flying over Sam's house. He dove down and phased through her ceiling.
Sam was down stairs with her family when she heard a faint thump coming from upstairs. Curiosity peaked, she excused herself and ran up the stairs to her room. She was more than a little shocked when she saw Danny on the floor rubbing his sore head.
The ghost boy looked up at her and smiled sheepishly, "Hey Sam, just wanted drop by..."
The goth girl helped him up onto her bed, "What happened?"
He shook his head, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."
Sam raised a brow, "Try me."
Danny rolled his eyes, "I was kidnapped by the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Jack Frost, Sandman, and let's not forget Santa Clause."
She blinked in surprise then thought about all they'd been through, "Okay, then what?"
He snorted, "They wanted to 'fix their mistake'. In other words, they wanted to find a way to take away my powers so I can live a normal life."
Sam gasped, "They can't do that! You didn't even ask for they're help!" She said angrily.
"Wait, you believe me?" he asked with a surprised expression.
The goth snorted, "Danny, we met Pandora and Youngblood can only be seen by the young. We also have a friend that controls time and another with a half core. Yes Danny, I believe you."
He smiled gratefully, "Thanks Sam."
"No problem Danny."
Danny got up and walked over to the window and looked out, "They were following me, but I think I may have lost them."
Sam went over to the window too and frowned, "Is that them?" she asked, pointing to a flying sleigh.
Danny banged his head against the window frame.
"They can't take a hint can they?" He asked.
"Apparently not, let's go." Sam said firmly.

AN. For some reason people wanted to see more of this story so here you go. That's a wrap!