Chapter 3

"Now will you leave me alone?" asked Danny.
Jack still in shock asked, "How... How did this happen?"
Danny was getting angry now, "You wanted to know what made me so special. I answered your question. Now are you going to let me go willingly or should I just leave?"
Bunny stepped forward, "Your not going anywhere mate. Not until you tell us how this happened to ya." Danny looked at him his eyes glowing a bright blue.
"I don't think so Kangaroo." said Danny. Blue energy formed around his hands as he went on one knee and touched the floor. He covered it in ice freezing everyone to the floor.
"You just trapped yourself too ya gumby." said Bunny. Danny phased through the ice that held him to the floor.
"I think you should think before you speak. Why would I trap myself in here with you?" asked Danny.
"Now I want some answers. Why do you want to know my back story?" asked Danny.
"We want to fix our mistake by helping you get normal life back." said North. Danny looked surprised and then even more angry than before.
"What makes you think that I want that back? I protect people, no one besides me (and Fire, he added mentally) can keep them safe. What makes this even more sad is the fact that you never asked me if I wanted help. To answer that question, no, I don't want help and if I did I wouldn't want yours. Are we clear?" Danny asked annoyed and angry. The guardians looked at each other, but didn't respond to Danny's question.
"I asked you a question. Are we clear?" he asked his eyes glowing a bright neon green.
"Why do you want to stay like this?" inquired Jack.
"That's like asking you why you like kids." Danny said slightly surprised by the question, "If you take this away from me something will be missing. It's apart of me now... And no one is taking it away from me. EVER!!"