Chapter 8

I'm so sorry! I know it's been a while since I last updated, but it took me a while to think of a situation I liked. So, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Deep inside the Ghost Zone floated a purple clock tower. A ghost with blue skin and flaming white hair was trapped inside a thermos for over two years. He was the future version of the infamous Phantom of Amity Park. Glowing red eyes pierced the darkness and burned with a deep hatred. Finally, he was going to escape. Dan, Phantom's future self, took a deep breath and unleashed one final ghostly wail. The thermos cracked open and a dark chuckle echoed throughout the room.
Clockwork sighed from his spot in front of his time mirrors.
"Everything is as it should be." He said to himself, but he seemed a lot less sure than he had in centuries.
Dan Phantom shot out of the tower and laughed.
"It's time to make my future happen, whether my younger self is the one who does it or not, but first." The evil ghost smirked and flew to the Ghost King's ruined castle.
A crazed fanged smile graced his face as his eyes locked onto the two artifacts he was looking for. The Ring of Rage and the Crown of Fire.
Dan grabbed both and slipped the ring on first. A burst of untapped energy rushed through his veins. Now the crown. Immediately when he put the crown on his eyes flashed green, but quickly faded.
Dark red eyes got even darker as he laughed insanely and flew to the Fenton Portal.

In Amity Park....

Danny had been having a rough day. He had been worrying himself sick about how and when he was going to die. Fire had been telling him it would happen when it happened and if he didn't stop worrying she was going to kill him so he wouldn't have to wait. Of course, he still talked through things with her and Jack, who had been visiting a lot lately. Danny thought it was awesome that he did that because Fire never really liked talking about death and dying.
Danny sighed and rubbed his temples as he looked at the homework he got from Mr. Lancer.
Suddenly, his ghost sense went off and he instinctively got up and opened his window. Neither Jack or Fire liked using the door.
He paused when he didn't feel the room get warmer or colder. The hybrid's eyes narrowed and he changed into his ghost form. That's when something with angry red eyes phased through the floor and tackled him so he went out the now opened window.
Danny let out a grunt when he hit the ground and groaned as he looked up to see none other than Dan Phantom. His eyes widened, "You!? How did you escape?!"
Dan laughed and straightened the crown on his head, "You really thought that pathetic thermos was going to hold me forever?"
His future self pulled back his hands to prepare a powerful blast that would send Danny to Alaska. Suddenly, Dan's cape was pulled taught and the evil ghost was spun around by a figure with burning red eyes and black fire before he was thrown clear across town.
The figure turned out to be Fire Wolf and she was pissed.
"Okay, so I'm on my way to your house and then I see that jack ass throw you out your window! What the hell!?" She yelled.
Danny winced, "That was my evil future self and he has the the Ring of Rage and the Crown of Fire." He explained quickly.
Her eyes darkened, "Great, just great."
Danny blinked and Fire was gone, but when he heard her grunt he scrambled to his feet. The wolf girl was on the ground with Dan holding her down by her throat.
"You will obey me!" He yelled, holding a shard of Freakshow's staff up to her face. Fire quickly closed her eyes and growled at him before kicking him off. Dan flew back and the girl he had pinned a moment ago got up and stood next to Danny.
"Please tell me you have a plan." She hissed.
The ghost boy gulped, "Yeah, but you won't like it." His friend growled at what was implied and they both headed toward the GIW headquarters with Dan not far behind.

AN. There it is! I hope you liked it! There is going to be a ship in this book!
Your choices are:

A. Fire Wolf×Danny
B. Danny×Jack Frost
C. Jack Frost×Toothiana
D. Jack Frost×Fire Wolf
E. None of the above (is no longer an option)

Please help me out by voting which ship you want! That's a wrap!