Part 2

Jihoon's POV

I start writing and copying a little bit of Seungkwan's note since I didn't understand a few of the subjects. Seungkwan did notice this however but choose to ignore it. I wanted to ask him something when he suddenly looks suprise while staring on my left side.

I frown a little and turn my head towards the side. I then jump a little when I saw Soonyoung standing there,looking at me while biting his lips. "O-ohh,hello Soonyoung! W-what do you wa-"

I was cut off when all of a sudden he grabs the back of my head and pulls my face towards his. He then press his lips onto mine making me widen my eyes.

~ A few minutes earlier/3rd person's POV ~

"W-what?!"

"You heard me~ Go kiss him~"

"Why would I do that?!"

"Cause I want you too! If you don't,then you're paying for ALL of this.."

Seungcheol points at all the foods and drinks on the table which have been eaten by the 11 member. He looks around before sighing.

"Alright.. but I'm so gonna ask you to buy me everything I want after this for 1 month"

"Deal~"

~ Present time/Jihoon's POV ~

Soonyoung then pulls away and look directly into my eyes. A faint red colour starts to appear on my cheek. "It's dare,sorry about that.." And with that,he turns around and walks away. I then turn towards Seungkwan who was widening his eyes.

"What does he mean by that?! He took my bff's first kiss! How dare he??! I'mma teach him a lesson or two!"

"Seungkwan calm down!"

"I can't calm down! He needs to pay!"

"It's fine really!"

Seungkwan who was glaring at Soonyoung's back turn towards me,softening his frown. "You sure?" I smile slightly and nods. "Yeah,let's just continue this homework or else the teacher's gonna kill me" Seungkwan smiles and nods.

Soonyoung's POV

"WOAHHH!! YOU ACTUALLY KISS HIM HYUNG!" Dino was freaking out as the others nodded. "Well,I'll be considered a chicken if I don't.." "Hmm,true that.." I glance at Seungcheol who was smirking at me.

"What's with the smirk hyung?"

"Nothing"

I frown a little but shrug. But as the others did their dare,I couldn't help but smile a little when I saw how cute Jihoon look. Hmm.. he isn't that bad actually..