Part 5

Soonyoung's POV

I yawn as I walk with Wonwoo towards our next class. "When did you sleep yesterday?" I look at Wonwoo who was raising an eyebrow.

".... like usual"

"Ohhhhhhh really?"

"Yeah! Why?"

"You sure you weren't stalking *cough* someone *cough* "

I gave him the '...are you serious' look as he laughs.

"I was not.. Why would I?"

"Just admit it... Beside,it's obvious as hell"

"Yeah right.."

"..... You were staring at Jihoon for like half an hour yesterday.."

"I wasn't!! I was just thinking of an answer!!"

"For what? We didn't have any homework yesterday"

I bite my lower lips as Wonwoo smirks proudly.

"Ughh.. just shut up"

"Hahaha!!"

I then felt a tap on my shoulder as I turn around only to see Jihoon holding something that looks like.. my wallet?

"Y-you drop this.."

He hand me the wallet before bowing and walking away. There was silent for a few minutes before Wonwoo broke it.

"Your boyfriend is really cute.. Why didn't I approach him first?"

I glare at him who was raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Yah!!! What do you mean by that?!"

I frown and looks at Wonwoo who look suprised and amused.

3rd person's POV

"You look defensive.. and jealousssss"

"I am not! I-I'm just...... He won't be comfortable with a weird person like you!"

"Then he'll be comfortable with you?"

"Exactly!! Wait...."

Wonwoo was now a laughing mess as Soonyoung blushes.

"I knew it"

"S-shut up....."

"I will~"

~ A few hours later ~

"See you later Hoshi.." Wonwoo wave at Soonyoung before walking away. As Soonyoung walked towards his next class (which was with Jihoon,thank god~),he saw Jihoon talking to a girl.

At first he shrug it off,thinking they were friend but then he notice the skinship between them was a little bit too much for 'just friend' zone. 'He's even laughing and smiling.. This isn't good'

Soonyoung tried to ignore them by walking towards his locker which was on the opposite side of Jihoon's but couldn't help listening to their conversation.

"Hahaha,you're so cute Jihoon sshi~"

"I prefer handsome but thank you!"

"Hahaha! Of course you do"

"Hmm? Ohh.. the bell rang,I'll see you later.. beautiful"

Soonyoung's eyes widen and ears bleed when he heard Jihoon calling the mysterious girl 'beautiful'. 'Beautiful... Beautiful.. BEAUTIFUL' Soonyoung felt himself consume with jealousy as he glance at the duo who was walking towards their classes.

'..... I need to stalk that girl and see who she is..'