Part 11

Jihoon's POV

"C'mon Jihoon hyung! Let's go! We're gonna be late!!"

I roll my eyes as Seungkwan impatiently drag me towards the school gate. "I thought I told you to wake up early!" "Hey,not my fault I like sleeping so much.." Seungkwan groans as we walk towards our classes .

"Ohh yeah! Hyung,you should go to your class first.. I need to go get something"

I look at him before shrugging as he runs towards his locker. I was about to enter my classroom when all of a sudden I felt a hand grabbing my sleeve roughly making me drop my book and papers. I frown and heard giggles coming from behind me.

"Ohh? Sorry for that~"

A girl was smirking happily as she walks inside class. I let out a sigh as I pick up all of my stuff.

"Hey,let us help you"

I look up to see a few seniors picking up all of my papers and handing them to me. I bow and thank them.

"No problem kiddo,say.. what's your lovely name?"

As one of the guys finish talking,immediately all of his friends hit him. By their action,I assume the one who said that might be their leader.

"Oww! Yah!"

"Don't flirt with people dude.. not cool"

"I'm just asking his name.."

"Jihoon... Lee Jihoon"

All of them turn their attention to me as I spoke.

"Nice name kid.. Say,why don't you hang out with us together?"

"Guys,have you notice something?"

One of them said as they turn towards him.

"He looks just like Suga hyung.."

Another guy snap his finger,happily nodding at his friend's statement.

"Yes! OMG finally someone saw it!"

I was about to leave since all of them continue their rambling but then someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey,your answer.. yes or no?"

I think for a few minutes before opening my mouth to asnwer. But then I felt someone else linking their arms around mine.

"Woozi,why are you late?? Teacher's gonna kill you,you know.. c'mon let's go"

I was suprise to see Soonyoung beside me. He then starts draging me away but stop a few seconds later.

"Ohh and... Jihoon won't hang out with you hyungs,sorry.. he's with us.. me specifically"

Without giving them any time to answer,Soonyoung quickly drag me away again. As I glance at him I could see a frown on his face,as if he's angry or something.

Why would he be???