Part 8

3rd person's POV

"Sometimes I wonder why I have friends.."

Jihoon rubs his temple and looks at all the cloth scattered on the floor. "Why am I picking clothes right now?! I thought I didn't want to go!" Jihoon sat down and sigh. He stares at his room which isn't really the best room for one's liking. But Jihoon can live with that.

Just then,he heard his phone buzzing. He pick it up only to hear Soonyoung's voice on the other side.

"Jihoonieeee"

'Not again...'

"Hello Soonyoung sshi.. what do you want?"

"Where are you? I'm outside your house right now and I can't find you anywhere"

Jihoon widen his eyes as he peaks a little through his window to see Soonyoung looking around while holding his phone.

".. What are you doing here?"

"I thought we could wait for the others to come and pick us up.. you know... together........"

Jihoon roll his eyes before continuing.

"I can wait by myself you know.."

"I know that butttttttt... waiting with a.. friend is more fun right? :D"

" *Sigh* Alright fine,come in.. The door's unlock"

"Yeapie! Here I come Lee Jihoon!"

Jihoon stares at his phone,confused before feeling someone hugging him from behind.

"Kwon Soonyoung??!"

"Annyeong Woozi sshi~~"

"L-Let me go!"

"Hmm,let me think about it.. how about,No?"

"W-why?!"

"Cause I wanna hug and cuddle with you~ Beside,the others are late.. how about I dress you up? My fashion sense is amazing!"

"S-Soonyoung!!"

And thats how these two becomes the most idiotic idiot that ever exist as Jihoon runs for his life away from Soonyoung who was holding a few clothes,trying to get Jihoon to wear them.

And believe me.. they aren't the type of clothes you'll wear in public nor when you're alone..... Let's just say Soonyoung has horible fashion sense when it comes to choosing clothes for others.

~ Meanwhile.. ~

"Finally! We're here after getting lost for like.. 500 times..."

Seungkwan exclaims as he huffs a little. Seungcheol could only rolls his eyes. "Not my fault the GPS gave us the wrong way" "But... it's right???" Joshua stares at him,confused. "Ohh shushh! Anyway,someone go get Jihoon.." There was silent as everyone looks at each other.

"So....."

"Who's gonna go??"

"Where's Hoshi btw??"

As soon as Wonwoo finish his sentences,everyone heard a scream and laughter coming from Jihoon's backyard.

"SOMEONE'S KILLING HIM!!!"

"JIHOONIEEEEE!"

As everyone ran towards the backyard,they find Soonyoung sitting on top of Jihoon who was pushing the blonde away.

"C'mon Jihoonie!"

"NO! GET OF ME!"

Both of them then stop when they heard a cough as they look at the others who was staring at them since well.. they're in a weird position.

"...... Wow... just wow.... you can at least go to your room you know...."

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!"