Part 9

Jihoon's POV

After beating up Soonyoung (not literally) and changing my clothes,we all went to the movies. While waiting for the movie to start,we decided to play a little game. "Ok so,this is how it goes.. since we have like an hour until it starts,how about we play hide and seek?" Everyone claps and nods while I frown.

"Wait,hold on.. The WHOLE mall can be used?!"

"Yup~ It's more fun that way~"

I look at Seungcheol,shock as he tilt his head to the right.

"What if we get lost??!"

"Ohh we won't~ If you do get lost then you have to find your own way back to the cinemas!"

My jaws drop a little as I look around.

This place is huge! If I get lost,then I'm stuck here!

"Alright,now thats clear.. let's start! Mingyu the seeker!"

As soon as Wonwoo finish his sentences,everyone ran away and hide. I stood there for a few minutes,dumbfound. I then felt a hand grabing mine and running away.

"What are you standing there for??! Run!"

Seungcheol grins and drag me towards a less crowded place. He then looks around before sitting down on bench,asking me to sit with him. "Blending with other people usually does the trick for me since there's like thousand of peoples here"

I look at him as he smiles happily at me. I smile back and shrugs. "Alright then.." A few minutes pass by as I look around. "You're right! I don't see Mingyu anywhere.." "I told you~" I laugh as Seungcheol smiles even more.

"Where do you think the others hide?"

"Jeonghan and Joshua are probably inside that cafe.."

Seungcheol points at the cafe a few feet from our place.

"The china lines are in the bathroom.. same place as usual.. Seokmin and Wonwoo are probably fighting with each other but at the same time helping each other hide.."

I chuckle as Seungcheol shrugs.

"Vernon,Seungkwan and Dino are probably in one of these stores.."

"How about Soonyoung?"

"He.. probably followed the maknae lines.."

I nods and smile happily at Seungcheol. I notice a faint red on his cheek before he turn around.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing.."

I raise an eyebrow and shrugs it off as I look around even more.

".... Hey Jihoon sshi.."

I turn towards Seungcheol only to see his face a few inches away from mine.

Soonyoung's POV

"Dang it.. they left me again.." I sigh and walk around,trying to find Dino and the others. But something else caught my eyes.

"Jihoonie?!"