Part 3

~ The next morning/ 3rd person's POV ~

"OHH SHOOT I'M LATE!" Soonyoung grab all of his stuff and put it in his bag before grabbing and wearing his shoes. He then runs off towards school. As soon as he step foot into the classroom,the bell rings. 'I barely made it,thanks running skill for never failing me'

I smile and sat beside Seokmin who was patting the seat beside him.

"You're late hyung"

"Yeah.. I kinda woke up late"

"Thinking about Jihoon hyung?"

"What? No.. What do you even mean by that?"

Seokmin snickers a little as Soonyoung frowns. "Yesterday you look like you enjoyed the kiss~" "WHAT?! NO!" Soonyoung nearly scream as Seokmin dies laughing. Soonyoung glares at te younger before sitting in his seat.
He then felt a tap on his shoulder. "Your lover is over there~" Wonwoo said,pointing at Jihoon who was happily talking to Seungkwan. Soonyoung roll his eyes as Jisoo and Seokmin laughs.

Both of them stop when Seungkwan walks towards Soonyoung's desk. "Hoshi hyung.. Here's your note" He hands him a few notes. "Woozi hyung finish it for you" Soonyoung looks up at the younger. "Woozi?" "Yeah,that's his nickname.."

He nods for a few time as Seungkwan walks back towards Jihoon who was smiling at a book he's reading. "Woozi huh.. interested" Soonyoung mumbles as he held the paper tightly,scanning it in the process. "It's neat.."

Both Joshua and Seokmin smiles.
"Lovestruck much?"

"Ohh shut up you two,I am not.."

"Yes you are! It's shown all over your face!"

He wanted to hit them but then saw Jihoon laughing cutely at Seungkwan who was smiling happily. Soonyoung could only stare at him before Seungcheol interupts. "Yo Soonyoung,what'cha looking at?"

Soonyoung who was surpise,jumps from his seat and falls down. S.Coup,Joshua and Seokmin along with the rest of the class laugh in amusement as Soonyoung stood up,rubbing his back while pouting.

"Meanie hyung.."

"Sorry lol"

Little did he know that Jihoon was staring at his direction,smiling a little. "Idiot.." When Soonyoung got up,he made eye contact with Jihoon who quickly turns his gaze away when he notice the other looking at his direction. Soonyoung could only smile.