Part 12

Hoshi's POV

I ignore Jihoon's weird and confuse stare as I drag him towards the school gate. Jihoon then stop before grabbing my wrist. I turn around and pull my hand before crossing my arm. I then raise an eyebrow while Jihoon frown a little.

"What was that for??!"

"What do you even mean.. I'm just saving you from a bunch of weird people"

"But those people look nice! And you just ruin my chance to meet maybe one of the coolest seniors in this school!!"

"Ohh believe me they aren't"

"And what's that suppose to mean??"

" 'Those seniors' are BTS for your information.. and yes,they MAY be cool but they're weird.."

"Like you aren't"

"At least I don't hit on people randomly"

"Ughhh! You're just jealous!! And because of that I'm the one affected by it!!!"

I widen my eyes a little as Jihoon glares at me.

"I'm not!! What makes you think that?!"

"First! Seungcheol hyung isn't talking to me anymore after the mall incident! Second! Your fans are having problems with me!! They've been pushing me around and stuff!! Third! I've been skipping classes and teachers are yelling at me because you!"

He steps forward and points a finger infront of my face. I step back a little,shock.

"You've been dragging me around this school and stuff!! You even skip school and drag me with you!! Who do you think you are??! Even if you want to do stuff like that,how about not dragging me with you??!"

I stood there as Jihoon continues on his angry rant.

"If I fail my exams,I swear.. I'll never be friends with you again and ignore you for the rest of my life!!"

I widen my eyes as anger build up inside me before Jihoon continues.

" Why do you even-"

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU OK?!"

3rd person's POV

Jihoon stop and look at Soonyoung who was frowning while bitting his lips.

"Forget it.. I shouldn't have thought I had a chance with you"

Soonyoung grab his bag and turns around before walking away. Jihoon on the other hand stood there,speechless by the other's sudden confession.

Jihoon's POV

Soonyoung.... what??

I wanted to run after him but it feels like my feet is stuck to the floor. In the end,I was left alone there as Soonyoung's back was slowly leaving my sight.

"Kwon Soonyoung...."

3rd person's POV

"Alright guys.. I think we need to pair these two together"

"Whattttt... why?"

"Cause these two are idiots"

"Uhh,I kinda agree with you hyung"

"Alright2,enough chit chat.. now what?"

"Just wait and see apparently"

"Yeah.. this is gonna be an amazing drama lol"

"Dude no.. just no"

"Guys shut up!!"

"That's not how you talk to your senior you know.."

"I'm surrounded by idiots... help me"

————————————————————————————————————

I'm sorry if this is annoying but if you do like my story,please vote! ٩( 'ω' )و

If you don't like it,then you can just leave anytime you want! ヽ(^。^)ノ

Don't be scared to comment any mistakes that I make~ Or commenting about the story! It's actually fun to read and I'll reply if I can ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

That's all~! \(^_^)/