Part 14

Soonyoung's POV

"Yooo Hoshi hyung,you're late again"

"Ehhh.. the teacher wanted us to stay because it was still '10 more minutes' .. I was like 'Ohh sureeee' "

Seokmin laugh and shock his head.

"Anyway,where's Woozi hyung? I haven't seen him anywhere"

I stiffen a little when Seokmin mention his name.

"B-bets me,probably went back home"

Seokmin frown but shrug anyway. I sigh in relief when he starts walking but the truth is..

I was also worried about him.

~ Flashback ~

"Lee Jihoon?"

Everyone,including me,turn towards Jihoon who was confuse a little but stood up anyway.

"Yes? What is it?"

I heard their conversation outside andI couldn't help but glance at him when he starts running.

'Where are you going Lee Jihoon?'

~ End of Flashback ~

I shrug the thoughts off and follows Seokmin who was waving at me while grinning. I could see Mingyu and Wonwoo playfully fighting with each other.

As usual.

I smile and stood at the school gate. I could see Seokmin looking up with a suprise look. I wanted to look up to but my brain told me otherwise.

"What's wrong DK?"

"U-Uhh.. Nothing hyung... Uhh hyung,c-can you umm.. held out your hands?"

I nodded and did what as he told me too.

"Now what?"

"Uhh now.. I uhh.."

He widen his eyes and quickly turn towards me.

"Don't look up,I want to give you a 'present'!"

I tilt my head a little but nods anyway.

3rd person's POV

"WOOZI HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?!? GET DOWN HERE!!"

And Mingyu's wish came true.

Soonyoung was confused when he saw everyone else freaking out. Before he could look up,he saw something.. no wait,someone falling from the rooftop. On top of him. And that's the story of how Jihoon landed on Soonyoung's arm.

Soonyoung was taken aback by the sudden weight. Once he's stable,he turn towards Jihoon who was still in his arm. Shock and fear was clearly stated on the pink haired boy's face.

"J-Jihoon?"

Jihoon,who snap back to reality,look at Soonyoung in horror before jumping of his arm and running away,ignoring everyone's stare and concern. Soonyoung stood there before looking up only to see a girl,one of his fan probably,smiling happily while looking down at Jihoon.

Soonyoung frown and bit his lower lips when he realize what has happen.

That's it,I have enough of your nonsense girl..