Part 7

3rd person's POV

"Why is Jihoon sitting there,trembling?"

Jun frowns a little as he turn towards Jihoon's direction.

"Cause I want him to"

Soonyoung shrug and looks away. Jun could only sigh.

"I really am sorry for him.. Aish you and your jealousy"

"It's not called Jealousy ok? Just looking out for a friend.."

"Ohh sure..."

"U-Umm.. S-Soonyoung sshi.."

Both of them turn around to see Jihoon looking down,playing with his fingers. "C-Can I borrow y-your pencil? I-I lost m-mine.." Soonyoung stare at him and walks back towards his seat,draging Jihoon with him.

Jun just roll his eyes and continues doodling in his sketchbook. Jihoon on the other hand was scared as hell while waiting for Soonyoung to give him a pencil. "...... I'm sorry"

Jihoon looks at Soonyoung who was rubbing the back of his head. "N-No.. it's alright.." Soonyoung looks at Jihoon who was also staring at him. For a moment their eyes meet before both of them look away.

Before either one of them could say anything,the teacher already walk inside the class. They both sat on their seat which was next to each other.

~ During recess ~

Jihoon stretches his muscle and walk towards his locker. 'I need to take my books too just to be sure..' As Jihoon open his locker,he felt someone leaning on the locker next to his. He turn and saw Seungcheol smiling.

"Hey there~"

"Hello.."

Silent. A few minutes of silent.

"So.. what are you gonna doing right now?"

"Head to the cafeteria and take something to eat,why?"

Seungcheol smile before standing up straight.

"Just wondering if you wanted to hang out with us"

"What do you mean by us???"

"Well you know.. the rest of the SEVENTEEN members.."

Jihoon was shock by his sudden statement as the elder laugh. "So? You in?" "W-wait a second.." Seungcheol raises an eyebrow as Jihoon rubs his temple. 'First Soonyoung acting weird.. now Seungcheol hyung asking me to hang out with his gang..... what is happening right now??!'

Seungcheol smile even more when he saw how frustrated Jihoon was. 'How cute..'

"Alright,it's confirm! This Saturday,8:30 in the morning.. don't be late,I'll pick you up"

Woozi who was in his own world for a few minutes was shock by the elder's sudden statement.

"W-wait! Hyung!"

"Nope,it cannot be undone! Alright,I'll see you later Jihoonie~"

"Hyung!! T-T "

Little did they know about the person who was leaning against the wall not far from both Seungcheol and Jihoon's place. "Hmm... Interesting~"