Part 16 (BONUS~!)

▷▷▷ Alright so.. since you guys wanted more,I decided to write one more chapter! Yay! :D HOWEVER,this WILL be the last and final chapter so yeah.. that's all,enjoy~ ◁◁◁

3rd person's POV

"Hoshi! Give it back to me!!"

"Hmm,how about.. no?"

Jihoon sigh in frustratuon as Soonyoung smile mischiveously.

"Alright fine,I'll give it to you"

"Really?"

Jihoon starts to smile,seeing how there's hope for him to get his phone back.

"Yup,but.."

"But?"

"You have to kiss me"

All hope in Jihoon's eyes were lost that day.

"W-what?!? Why?!"

"Cause I want you to silly~"

Soonyoung smile when he sees how cute Jihoon is while being frustrated.

"...."

"So? Do we have a de-"

Soonyoung was taken a back when Jihoon grab his collar and gave him a light peck on the lips.

"There,now give me back my phone"

Jihoon smile victoriously and grab his phone from Soonyoung who was still suprise.

"Wow Lee Jihoon.."

"What?"

"......Desperate much~?"

"...."

Pap!

Soonyoung groans in pain as Jihoon hit his head. But then he smiles while eyeing Jihoon who was playing with his phone. Jihoon glance at him before raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

"..."

"..... Soonyoung I swear if you're thinking about doing something weird than I'm gonna hit you again.. twice as hard and painful then before.."

"... What? Is it wrong to look at my love one?"

Jihoon blushes slightly before shocking his head. Soonyoung smirk at the other male's reaction.

'Score one for Soonyoung~'

"But still.. If you're gonna eye them like a predator,then that isn't call a love stare you know.."

'.... Score one for Jihoon'

Soonyoung looks around the room they're in before smiling deviously. He then walk towards the door,as if he wants to leave. Jihoon looks at him before walking up to him.

"Soonyung.. where are you going?"

"...."

"Soonyo-"

Soonyoung turn around,facing Jihoon as he closes the door behind him. A smirk spread across the blonde hair boy.

"S-soonyoung?"

"I'll show you what a love stare is~"

"S-Soonyoung!!"

Before Jihoon could do anything,Soonyoung already showered him with kisses all over his face.

~ Outside the room ~

"Hyung... what are we doing here?"

Chan ask,looking a little bit worried as he looks around.

"Don't worry~ We just need to send this information to the others!"

Seungkwan smile happily before continuing his little 'mission'. Minghao sigh before nodding.

"But if we get caught,then I'm gonna blame you hyung.."

"Sounds good to me~"