Hijab Is My Crown

QOFD: They say Islam is in the heart, not hijab. They don't understand that when Islam is in the heart, hijab come naturally.

Chapter 11: Hijab is my Crown

Do not display your beauty, by which Allah azza w jal honored women, and gave her beauty, some have less than others, and some have more beauty than others.. But when Allah azza w jal gave women beauty, it is only meant to be shown to her husband, this beauty has been made for her husband, for her husband to admire her, to look at her differently, to be attracted to her, etc. If this beauty is used for anything other than what it is mainly created for (her husband), she has lead herself astray.. Allah azza w jal wants women to be treasured, to appear as treasures.. To be protected or preserved and not be exposed to everything and appear to be almost naked but with colored garments on them. Something not all eyes would be laid on, only her husband finds beauty in her.. Someone not every person eye's would chase after. So when she is allowed to leave the house for a purpose, Allah ordered and forbade her from displaying her beauty. In which is showing or exposing herself in a indecent manner..

Therefore, a woman should only display her beauty to her husband, and she should hide her beauty from anyone that is not her husband, a woman is allowed to display her beauty.. But ONLY to her husband. Allah ordered her to display her beauty only to her husband to avoid men from looking at other women, to strengthen the bond between, the attraction, the love.

In the former times of ignorance, women had no value, and did not know their value. She didnt know who her beauty is meant for, she belongs to her husband only, and not to the public or people.. They used to seduce other men with their beauty, their clothing, their voices, their actions, she would appear attractive to any eye that would be laid on her, this is not a woman that belongs to her husband..

This is not the woman Allah has ordered us to be.. Unfortunalty, women are lowering their value, and are doing exactly what the people of the times of ignorance did.

Don't for get to vote,comment & follow