Half Virgin!

Assalamualikum everyone today is Friday :-)

Have you sent blessings upon the Prophet (peace be upon him) today? Did you know every salawat you send upon our Prophet on Friday is taken to him directly by the angels! smile emoticon How amazing. So today on this blessed Friday take a time out from your hectic life and say Sal
Allahu alayhi wa sallam - say it a 100 times and please SHARE so others can benefit too!

QOFD: When we can't marry the person we had in mind, our inability to look beyond may even blind sight us from someone who is in fact better for us. Always Trust Allah's plans.

Chapter 15: Half Vrgine!

"Half virgin" An expression use to describe the single young girl who doesn't have a sexual relationship with a man but who lives a love relationship with him through net, chat, phone ...

Virginity doesn't only mean the virginity of the body but it includes also the virginity of the heart: feelings and
emotions.

There is only one man who deserves the warm feelings and the passionate love of a Muslimah: her husband... any other man than him is just a source of Fintnah and calamity for her in Dunya.

Today, in the name of freedom of the woman, the people who claimed to be
"civilized" killed the title: "virgin" to replace it by "mistress" or
"experienced in love" ! They are calling for "freedom of the woman" by killing everything beautiful in her : her chastity, shyness, purity ...

Dear sister, always be pure and
chaste in this time of big fitnah which was described by our beloved Prophet sallaAllahu alaihi wa sallam in this Hadith:"
Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari narrated that Prophet Mohammad ﺻﻠﻰ
ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ said: Between the hands of (meaning Close to)
the Hour (of Resurrection), there will be Fitnah (Strife's, trials & tribulations) like segments (or periods) of dark night "
(Ibn Maja).
Same goes for the Brothers!

May Allah SWT forgive us and guide us to the straight path.

And May Allah SWT give every Brother and Sister in faith a pious spouse.

Ameen