Put Your Trust In Allah

QOFD: You can only get married, when Allah wants you to, and you can only marry, when Allah blesses it for you.

No matter how hard you try, or how many proposals came, it will only happen when Allah wills.

Put your trust in Allah. in sha Allah

Chapter 18: Put Your Trust In Allah

Dear Single Brothers and Sisters ..

Practice patience and know that Allah is saving you for an amazing spouse either in this life or the next, but His promise is indeed true.

Know also that a person who doesn't have Allah will be just as unhappy married as he/she is single, for that is the only void that cannot be replaced.

"Allah has already written the names of your spouses for you. What you need to work on is your relationship with Allah. He will send her/him to you when you're ready. It is only a matter of time."

"And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and Mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought."

[Surat Ar-Rum, 30:21 ]

In sha Allah one day, someone will walk into your life and make you see why Allah said you to be patient. Trust His plans :)

Oh my Creator and Sustainer, do not leave me alone. Bless me with a righteous spouse and children who will be the coolness of my eyes. And please help every brother and sisters who is aiming towards the same goal. Bless us with spouses who will guide us towards your pleasure and with whom we will spend an eternity and more in Jannatul
firdous al'aala.

Ameen

A/N: Assalamualikum guys I just wanna tell you that if you found any of my work beneficial to you in any way please do Vote & Comment I don't need these for popularity or to be famous but I want to reach as many people as possible through this and want to spread the beauty of Islam. And I wanna here what you guys think about each & every chapter. And Remember I'm writing this to please Allah(SWT) alone not you!

If I make a mistake please let me know and I will correct it immediately after double checking it.

May Allah give me the ability to deliver his rightful message to you. Ameen