Proud To Be Muslimha

QOFD: I don't wake up every day to impress you but my Lord!

Chapter 12: Proud To Be Mualimha

As Muslim women Allah‎ ﷻ‬ has given us so much honor SubhanAllah, and it's up to us to safe guard it. We must cover our beauty and carry ourselves with dignity because it's a command from our Creator. Allah says, "O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies. That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." -Quran (33:59)
__

SubhanAllah how Allah loves us and only wants the best for us. I understand we all struggle with different aspects of the deen and none of us will ever be perfect, but we should never stop striving to please Allah ﷻ. My dear sisters, we must advise each other and remind each other of Allah. "And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers." Quran (51:55)
_

_
Allah‎ ﷻ‬ knows and He sees our struggles to please Him. Our lord will reward us for every inch of skin we cover for His sake. Yes they will laugh, they will stare, they will mock us, but we won't sell our deen to please the people rather we will hold firmly upon the rope of Allah ‎ﷻ‬ and walk with our heads heads held high.

___

Let them have this world, let them chase this dunya until they reach their graves because we will have our day. "And give good tidings to those who believe and do righteous deeds that they will have gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow." Quran (2:25).
__

All these struggles we go through to please Allah ‎ﷻ‬ will be worth it. Jannah is worth it you guys!!!! This world is nothing and we only get this one life on this earth, this one chance to please Allah ﷻ. All the sacrifices for the sake of Allah‎ ﷻ‬ will not go to waste so we should try our best to follow the commands of our maker. I understand Hijab is a major trial for us sisters whether you're a non-Hijabi to a Niqabi, we all have this internal struggle within ourselves that we have to battle every day, but my dear sisters we can't let Shaytan win.
__

I pray Allah ﷻ gives us all the strength and ability to cover ourselves and observe the proper Hijab and give us understanding behind it Ameen. None of us are perfect, we all have our own flaws and shortcomings and we all sin differently, but we should never give up. Each day is an opportunity to grow closer to Allah and please Him in every aspect of our lives. So don't miss out. ❤️

_______________*******_______________

Please readers, vote & comment. Usually, when somebody does that to me, I return the favour. So, you know get cracken. ^_^