Hijabi Muslimah & Queen

Sisters the sun doesn't lose its beauty when its covered by the clouds. The same way your beauty doesn't fade when you are wearing Hijab.

Chapter 21: Hijabi Muslimah & Queen

HERE ARE SOME COMMON POINTS BETWEEN A HIJABI MUSLIMAH AND A QUEEN !!

**Both Are Dressed Modestly**

A Queen Dresses Modestly Because It’s Obligation For Her To Do So.A Hijabi Muslimah Dresses Modestly Because She Is Obeying Her Lord.

**Both Have High Status**

A Queen’s Status Is Raised The Moment She Inherits Her Title And Crown.A Hijabi Muslimah’s Status Is Raised The Moment She Puts Her True Crown (Hijab) To Please Her Lord.

**Both Should Not Shake Hands With Everyone**

There Are Only Certain People Who Can Shake Hands With Queen.A Hijabi Muslimah Don’t Shake Hands With Strange Men (Non Mahram).

**Both Are Respected**

They Bow Down In The Presence Of A Queen.True Muslim Men Lower Their Gaze On The Presence Of Muslimah.

**Both Are Proud**

A Queen Is Proud With Her Bloodline.A Hijabi Is Proud To Be A Muslimah.

**Both Are Important**

A Queen Is Important In Creatures Eyes.A Hijabi Muslimah, As An Obedient Servant Of ALLAH, Is Important In Her.

"They say Islam is in the heart, not hijab. They don't understand that when Islam is in the heart, hijab come naturally." :)

_____________________________________

Assalamualikum guys let me know what you think about this chap in comments & Vote!