She Was Pretty

Assalamualikum everyone today is Friday :-)

Have you sent blessings upon the Prophet (peace be upon him) today? Did you know every salawat you send upon our Prophet on Friday is taken to him directly by the angels! smile emoticon How amazing. So today on this blessed Friday take a time out from your hectic life and say Sal
Allahu alayhi wa sallam - say it a 100 times and please SHARE so others can benefit too!

***

No matter how pretty your face your still be the food of Worms. So set aside your arrogance and remember your grave

Chapter 22: She was pretty ...

She spent half her life on appearance. She plucked her eyebrows, made sure to smell good even at a distance, dieting, exercise, buy this and buy that.

Her clothing were important, branded, expensive, attractive clothing. Piercing, tattoo here and there .. Fake eyelashes, and eyebrows drawn or tattooed ...

Time passed, years passed and now she lies under the ground .... Everything left behind and the fake beauty too .

What did she take with her? ... And did she ever have real beauty? (such as hayaa)

She was locked into a box and the key was thrown out. "This is my body," she argued every time.

No. It was never her body, but it was given from Allaah ta'ala and must return to Allaah ta'ala ..

"Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return." (2: 156)

_____

O Allaah! forgive our sins, the big, the small, the first and the last, o Allaah forgive our sins the exposed, and the hidden. Let us live by and die upon La ilaha illah Allaah Muhammadu RasoolAllah ..

Join me to say  Ameen!

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**

A/N: Assalamualikum
So what you think about this chap! Let me know what you think in your comments and of course don't forget to Vote! And one more thing

Check out my new book called "7 Tips For Single Muslimah" I really appreciate it if you read it and feel free to vote, or drop me a comment on what are your thinking. I'll continue updating soon, in sha Allah. Jazakallah khair  :)