A short story on haram relationship

"What Allah has forbidden will always hurt you."

Chapter 37: A short story on haram relationship.

I was in college with friends and had many relationships with girls. Once i met a girl and formed an unlawful relationship with her, that's how i kept it until she became pregnant from me. When her family discovered the matter and when the girl told them about me, her brother came attacking me. So i said to him "I don't know this girl. Go look elsewhere from where this pregnancy came" and he left me and went away.

And because they didn't have anything against me, they left me. I forgot about the matter, years passed. I entered the house once and saw my mother fainted on the floor. I tried waking her up, but whenever she woke up, she screamed and fainted again. I woke her up a second time, but (again) she screamed and fell.

I tried three times until i said "Mother, what has happened?" she screamed and said "your sister!" i said "what happened with my sister?" She replied "she became pregnant from the neighbour."

So i went to this neighbour and held him, and i started to attack him until he said a word to me. This was like an arrow that went right through my heart. Know what he said? He said "I don't know your sister. Go look elsewhere from where this pregnancy came."

SubhanAllah! The same thing i said to the family of the college girl (years back). Rewards depend on the kind of deeds and that was it.

I went through severe mental anguish after that. And years after i decided to get married. After the engagement and marriage contract we got ready for the wedding. On the night of wedding i got a surprise. My bride had committed zina (adultery).

So she said to me "Shield me (hide the mislead) may Allah shield you." So i said to myself that's it my Lord. Enough, enough- what i'm in is enough punishment! I took the second, strike and gulped this lump with hardship. And i spent many years with her until we had a baby girl who was like the moon. Then when she reached six years of age, the girl came running in from outside crying. What happened? The house guard had raped her.

Their is neither change nor power except by the means of Allah, the Most High, the Almighty.

They were plotting and Allah too was planning, and Allah is the best of planners. Qur'an[8:30]

A true story by a Muslim brother.

This message is not just for brothers but for sisters too. Whatever good/bad we do, Allah will reward/punish us in this world itself as well as in the Hereafter.

Say NO to haram relationship. 
Either make it Halal or leave it now. Fear Allah

~Asadullah Waliullah Khan