Six

A.N. I'm apologising now for the random exit from AOS for Ashley. I had no idea where to let her leave so I just thought I'd do it now. I know you guys want Age Of Ultron more than anything and I will get that to you after Christmas, but first I must do two or three episodes of Daredevil. I know some of you may not want that but I think it's important for Ashley and Matt to reunite before Civil War. So just wait a bit longer for AOU.

-----------------------------

As soon as Tom texted me the address to Matt's lawyer firm, I packed my stuff and threw my bag on my back.

"You're leaving?" I looked to the door and saw Skye and Tripp walking in.

"Yeah, sorry guys. I got a tip about an old friend and I really need to see him." I told them.

"Understandable." Tripp said to me and I smiled at him.

"Thank you so much for coming here." Skye smiled at me and I smiled back.

"You're welcome. And don't you ever doubt yourself, Skye. You are an incredible agent. So different to anyone I've worked with. You're special, Skye. Don't ever think you're not." I told her and she smiled at me.

"I won't." She said before I stepped forward and hugged her.

"Now you, never stop cracking jokes." I pointed to Tripp before hugging him.

"I won't." Once out of his arms he seemed stuck on something. "Do you think my grandfather would have been proud of me?" He finally asked.

"Oh Tripp." I placed my hand on his shoulder. "He would have been super proud of you. Trust me." Tripp smiled down at me and hugged me once more. "Phil's in his office right?" I asked Skye.

"He should be. May and Hunter are with him." Skye answered crossing her arms.

"Thanks. I'll see you when I see you." I told them and they both nodded. I waved to them before I left the room to go to Phil's office.

His office door was already open letting me walk in as May and Hunter were showing Phil locations of something. I knocked on the door getting their attention.

"Ah Ashley, just who I wanted to see." Phil said and I noticed May eyeing the bag on my back. "I was wondering if-" he stopped mid sentence as he noticed the bag on my back. "You leaving?" He asked dejected.

"I got a tip about an old friend who's gotten himself into a lot of trouble. I need to set him straight." I explained to Phil and he nodded.

"You couldn't stay forever could you?"Phil said making me smile.

"It's been great to see you again and meet your team. And to see May and Hunter again." I looked to the two of them and they both shyly smiled.

"It's been great to see you. I hope we cross paths again." Phil said and I nodded. And I couldn't hold it any longer. I stepped forward and hugged Phil, hiding my head in the crook of his neck. I didn't want to leave Phil, and go back to him being dead. I wanted everyone to know he was alive so I could just see him whenever I could. Once we let go, I just looked at Phil and decided to say something that needed to be said. "I love you, Coulson." I smiled at him.

"I love you too, Miss Gomez." He said back before we hugged once more. I'm really going to miss Phil. Once apart, I looked towards Lance.

"I know I know. Don't do anything stupid." Hunter took the words right out my mouth as I hugged him.

"You rarely do nowadays. I may joke about you messing up but you're a great agent anyway." I told him and he smiled at me. "And get Bobbi to call me." I pointed to Hunter and he nodded.