Seven

A.N. I am soooo sorry for the late update on this. College started up for me again and I had tons of work to do. But today I have the day off so updating this is priority.

I had the plan of doing 2 episodes of Daredevil but as I've watched the episodes I've realised it's really hard to have Ashley in it. So I'm only going to do one with a bit of the second one before Ashley goes back to the Avengers. I will be doing maybe one chapter of just antics at the Avengers Tower before going to AOU because I didn't get AOU on DVD for christmas and I haven't had chance to go buy it. Sorry if it's shorter than you wanted but I'm sure everyone is waiting for AOU.

DON'T CRY MATTY PLEASE

-----------------------------

It's been a few days since I arrived in Hell's Kitchen, and it's getting harder to lie to Foggy about why I'm here. When he comes round to Matt's I have to move all my stuff so he doesn't get suspicious of me. It's hard as Foggy is such a cool guy, I don't see much of Karen, but Foggy is Matt's best friend. It's hard to lie, especially when I'm a bad liar.

But there's more important things to worry about. Karen is determined to bring down Fisk. And I want to help her. But I don't know how long I have here as I could be called back to the Avengers anytime soon. I am in charge now, so it's a different world for me.

Back to now though. I was eating some toast on the coach when Matt came back from seeing the priest at the church he goes to. He said he would take me back to his office so would could 'talk' more about my 'case'. Foggy has been trying to help but there's nothing to help with. There is no case.

"Come on, time to go." Matt said. I nodded and put my plate down and linked my arm with his, ready to go to his office.

Once we got there, I opened the door for Matt as Karen and Foggy were talking to a man I've never seen before. He looks quite put together so maybe he's a lawyer. He looked at me surprised and tried to prose himself.

"Ben Urich, Matt Murdock. Attorney at Why the Hell Bother." Karen introduced the two. Matt held his hand out for Ben to shake which he did.

"Oh and, Ashley Gomez." Foggy introduced me with a smile. I smiled at Ben and he smiled back.

"White Warrior." Ben said making me frown. "That's what they're starting to call you. It's an honour." I shook Ben's hand and smiled at him.

"You too. Although, 70 years in the making and they came up with White Warrior? Could be better." I said making Foggy shake his head.

"I like it. Makes you sound badass." Foggy stated making Ben laugh.

"That it does." Matt commented before silence fell upon us.

"I'm sorry, Ashley but can you maybe skip today? This is a personal matter we have to take care of." Karen said to me with a smile. To be honest I wanted to know more, but it isn't my place.

"Sure. I'll call you later." I placed my hand on Matt's arm and he nodded.

"I'm sorry, Ashley." Karen apologised but I shushed her.

"It's okay." Before I could carry on my phone buzzed in my pocket. I picked it out and saw Bobbi's ID. "I got a call anyway." I showed the guys my phone before leaving them to what they need to talk about.

As I got outside, I answered my phone. "Bobbie." I cheered. "Long time no see. Or hear for that matter."

"And I am sorry for that. Hunter wouldn't stop bugging me until I actually called you." Sounds like Hunter.

"Still can't believe you guys aren't married anymore." I said as I walked down the street and waved at people that would say hi to me.

"Speaking of marriage; when were you going to tell me you are engaged?" Her excitement built up with every word.