Nine - AOU

A.N. IT'S FINALLY AOU TIME! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

 IT'S FINALLY AOU TIME! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

------------------------------------

Sokovia

The jet ride wasn't long, but long enough to go through a rough plan with everyone. The basics were just to take out any Hydra there so we can get to Loki's Sceptre before they use it for their own stupid plans. If it was there that is.

"Okay buddy, you ready to get angry?" Tony asked Bruce. Bruce shyly nodded and I felt bad that he had to be the thing he hated to be on a mission like this. As long as he's willing to be angry, I won't think about it too much. He's the brains of this team, not it's not like he's only useful when he's The Hulk. "Ready, Ash?" I smiled at my best friend, getting up from my seat.

"You bet I am." I answered. He smiled back. I raring to get out there and take out Hydra....once again. I'm so sick of them being around. Getting everywhere. They're like sand, annoying and get's in your shoes. I suppose I blame myself for them still being around, as I could have stopped them but didn't. Everyone reassures me it's not my fault, but it kinda is. "Alright, let's go people." I ordered. Everyone got into their places, ready to go out and kick ass.

Once the jet landed, me and Steve got on our bikes and went ahead. Tony then flew past us and started blasting some guards. Then all hell broke lose.

There were a lot more guys than I thought there would be, but it didn't faze me. I shot, my bike shot and the team was working together to take these people down.

"Anybody got a location on Ashley?" I heard Steve say in my earpiece. I had to go off from him as I wanted to take people out on my own. I smiled to myself and sped to where Steve would be.

"She'll be with you right about...." Before Tony could finish, I drove over a small cliff edge so I could land right next to Steve. Jarvis in my bike was shooting as I drove. It's really handy having him in my bike to be honest. "Now."

"Hey baby, you miss me?" I joked shooting two guards with my hand guns. Steve seemed to laugh at himself before we moved on to more guards.

We seemed to meet up with the others just before a barrier that the guards had put in place. Once all in line, we all went over the barrier at the same time, taking out even more guards. As we got closer to the place, more guards showed. They never give up do they? I saw Tony fly past me and up to go to the building they were situated in. I saw him try and go inside, but a protective shield was around, meaning he couldn't get in.

"Shit!" Tony cursed. I laughed before taking out a few more guards by skidding in a circle so Jarvis could get all the guards coming at me.

"Language." I heard Steve warn him. What? Did he really just say that? That wasn't just me that heard that right? "Jaris what's the view from upstairs?" He quickly changed the subject before we could question him about what he and just said. I'm sure Tony will happily question him in a while.