Seventeen

A.N. I'm writing this update whilst being ill. I'm alright I just have a bad cold, coughing and shit.

Last chapter of Age Of Ultron and probably for this book. Next stop will be the prequel set in Agent Carter. If you guys have any links to watch Agent Carter online, that would really help me out.

---------------------

Ultron's bots came from all angles. All of us surrounded the core and made sure not one bot came close to it. I used my bo staffs to rip bots apart and my moves to knock them down. I covered the others, and they covered me. And we fought as a team.

Soon enough the bots were gone, and all of us around it were out of breathe. Tony, Thor and The Vision looked to be taking down Ultron with the powers they had. And before he could saw anything, Bruce or The Hulk smashed him away. Bots came from the side but saw what Hulk could do, and ran away. Jumping off the island getting away from this mess.

"They'll try to leave the city." Thor informed us all.

"We can't let them not even one. Rhodey." Tony said, bringing in the help from Rhodey, who was still flying around the edges of island. The Vision flew by and went off to help our War Machine. Once they were done I noticed the air was getting thinner. Soon enough we would be up too high for us to breathe.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin." Steve let me know he was also feeling the thin air.

"Okay. Nat, Clint, you get to the boats. Steve and I will sweep for stragglers. We'll be right behind you." I ordered and they nodded. It's fun being in charge sometimes.

"What about the core?" Clint asked. Ulton could still get a hand on it, so someone needed to be here at all times making sure he didn't get anywhere near it.

"I'll protect it. It's my job." Wanda came out and said. I looked at her and nodded letting her. She had incredible power that I am sure can protect the core from Ultron while we save people and get them out.

"This way." Clint lead us to the boats. Clint and Nat took a car, me and Steve ran. We were super soldiers. We could out run a hundred cars.

"So about back there." Steve shouted as we ran. "You really thought we were going to die on here." He carried on. I glanced at him then back in front of me, so I could see where I was running.

"Yeah I thought we would die on here, that's why I started the vows. Wanted to die being married to you, even if it was only to us." I told him what I thought. Marrying him is something I NEED to do before I die. Even if it was just to us. We would be married in my head.

"When we get back we're straight on finding Bucky. Then, we can get married." He told me. I nodded agreeing with him. Bucky is our first priority after this. No more waiting for him to appear, we were going out ourselves and finding him.

"I'm with you honey." I said to him, before coming across the boats with people being rushed onto them by SHIELD agents. I saw a man struggling with his two kids, so I ran up to him, and picked one of his kids up, helping them onto a boat.

"Thank you." The man thanked me, as I made sure both him and his kids were seated.

"Stay on here. Get strapped him and hold on. You'll be safe soon." I ruffled the little boys head before heading out and helping some others. Then a jet came flying over, and started shooting at the team. Ultron. I ran behind cover to protect myself from the shots. But as I did, I saw Clint holding a child who was bruised and scared. Clint saw the jet and turned the kid away from the jet so he would take the bullets. Then all of a sudden, a flash of blue came across them. A car was placed behind Clint, shielding him from the bullets. Pietro was standing at the side, bullet holes throughout his body. He had saved them. Saved Clint and the little boy from the bullets. And instead took them himself.