Ten

A.N. I was suppose to do college work but because my old laptop is dead and I'm using my sisters laptop, I don't have word so I'm updating. I was going to update after the work anyway but obviously you're getting it earlier.

I'm excited to write this chapter as it's the party chapter, and boy do I have a plan for it.

---------------------------

Once upstairs, instantly went to check on Clint. I still had my suit on as I wanted to check Clint first, plus my new suit was comfy. Tony made some alterations to it, which included it being very easy to move around in.

"How's he doing?" I asked walking into the science room where Tony and Bruce were located. Helen was looking at Clint in the next room as Nat stood next to him. The big glass windows helped keep an eye on whoever would be recovering in that room.

"Unfortunately he's still Barton." Tony joked making me smile.

"Well that's terrible." I joked back.

"He's fine. Don't worry about him, boss." As well as Ma'am I hated being called Boss. And everyone knew that. I may BE the boss but I don't like being called it.

"I'm not." I answered back, ignoring him calling me boss. I shook my head at my best friend and walked past him to go see Clint. "How you fella?" I walked in and stood next to Nat as some weird machine was patching Clint up.

"Just peachy." Clint answered as Helen checked his vitals.

"Are you sure he's gunna be okay?" Nat asked watching the machine closely. "Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together." Natasha smirked at her joke which earned a smile from me.

"There's no possibility of deterioration." Helen started explaining. I had to actual listen as I was in charge of these idiots and I needed to make a record of all of their trips to the doctor. "The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacra.

"She's creating tissue." I looked to the door and saw Bruce in his lab coat. How very nerdy.

"If you brought him to my lab, the Regeneration Cradle could do this in 20 minutes." Helen informed us. She is a very smart and bright scientist, I'm glad I got her to work with us.

"Oh he's flat-lining. Call it. Time?" Tony joked, walking in a tray of drinks for us.

"No no no. I'm gonna live forever. I'm gonna be made of plastic and end up like boss over here." Clint laughed nodding his head towards me. Tony handed Clint a drink to keep him hydrated.

"Be careful. I know people that can actually make that happen." I warned crossing my arms against my chest.

"You'll be made of you, Mr Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference." I frowned at Helen. Girlfriend? Does she mean me or Nat? I can't tell.

"I don't have a girlfriend." Clint informed Helen.

"That I can't fix." Helen bit back with a smile. "This is the nest thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are gonna be left in the dust." Helen is on it today. Go girl!

"That is exactly the plan. And Helen I expect to you at the party on Saturday." Saturday? I thought it was Friday.

"Unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties. Will Thor be there?" Helen seemed shy in asking about the god. She has a crush on the almighty Thor. Too bad he's taken. By a nice woman I have you know.

"I thought it was Friday?" I asked my best friend as we all left Clint to heal.

"Changed it. Can get more people on Saturday, it's the weekend so..." Tony again seemed like he was hiding something. But what?