Confessions

Squid POV:
When Stamps introduced me to this new friend of his, I instantly became in love. Why? Why out of al people, I had to fall in love with her?! I'm with Nicole! This reminded me of Stampy and Netty's big fight. Similar plot. I had to get rid of this feeling so I told Stamps I had to go for a bit. I went to Nicole's place and tried to get rid of my feelings with this Sqaishey person.
Sqaishey POV:
Stampy's friend seemed nice. But Stampy is the one for me. When he was talking to me he kept blushing. Why? He said he needed to go so maybe that would stop the awkwardness.
Stampy POV:
Squid was acting really weird around Sqaishey. He kept blushing. This can't mean, NO! Well, he left anyways. He went to Nicole's place. That's good.
Sqaishey POV:
We decided to play a little bit of minecraft. He punched me! I wanted to confess after that for some reason. I had an idea. I got up, tapped him on the shoulder, and said, "Tag! Your It!" I ran and ran around the apartment and hid under my bed.
Stampy POV:
We played minecraft for a good 30 minutes. I punched her. In my head, that represents a hug. She got up, and tagged me. We were playing tag! She ran around the apartment. Once she ran, I chased after her. I got a glimpse of her hiding under her bed. Sarcastically, I said, "I wonder where that swe- duck is!" Damn, I almost called her sweetie! Once I found her, I was going to confess. I needed to. I heard her giggles get louder and louder. I suddenly jumped under the bed and tagged her! I ran and tripped! She tripped on me! We both were died of laughter. I looked deeply into her eyes, and she looked into mine. We were both still on the floor. I sat up, and she did too. "Sqaishey, I've been hiding something that I really need to tell you." She replied, "Me too." I confessed, "I love you! Do you feel the same?" She confessed, "Yes, I feel the same! I love you too!" That means we love each other! She leaned closer, and I leaned closer. We leaned until our lips met.
Sqaishey POV:
I kept giggling under the bed! I couldn't help it! He found me eventually. He tagged me, and tripped. He's so clumsy it's cute! Then, me not paying attention, I tripped over him. We both laughed and laughed and laughed. About 5 minutes of laughter later, he looked into my eyes. They were so much better in person than in a computer screen. I looked into his eyes. He broke contact when he sat up, and I followed by sitting up too. He said he was hiding something from me. Please don't have a girlfriend!! I replied. He told me the words I have been waiting to hear my whole entire freakin life. He loves me. SQUEE! I told him I loved him back. We love each other. I decided to make a move. I leaned closer, and he leaned closer. Our lips met, and we kissed. We pulled away at the same time. I rested my head on his shoulder. He ran his fingers through my hair. We heard the door opening. Damn it! Squid was here! We both got up from the floor, and ran back to the couch, him hugging me on the couch. Squid looked confused. Stampy explained the whole story. He looked heartbroken. He ran to his room, and Stampy kissed my cheek. I put my head on his shoulder again. I feel asleep. He carried me bridal-style to my room, and we went to sleep. Together.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! They finally confessed! SQUEE! Read next chapter to see who will step up and ask the other one on a date! Hmmm..... Don't worry, they slept together but didn't do that. Just keep shipping Sqampy! Byeee!!!!💘