Cars

Stampy POV:
After we finished having that I told Sqaishey, "Let's go get breakfast." She replied with "That sounds good. How about sausage?" (A-N, eggs, bacon, grits, SAUSAGE! Sorry I had too) I thought that was a wonderful idea so I said, "That sounds good love." So we went downstairs and went through the refrigerator. Squid came downstairs and said, "Wow. I heard the noises yesterday. You two lovebirds aren't quiet. Stampy, I'm gonna tell Netty!" And with that I ran after him yelling ,"DON'T TELL NETTY!!" Sqaishey was just laughing. We finally calmed down and I told Sqaishey, "Babe, there is no more sausage. Want me to go to the shops and get some?" Sqaishey then replied with, "Yea that would be great honey." And with that I left to go. I got in my car. Worst idea ever.
Sqaishey POV:
We finished with that and went to eat. Stampy suggested sausage and I thought that was a lovely idea so I said yes. We went downstairs and looked for the sausage. No sausage.😭 Then Squid came. He threatened to tell Netty about last night. Stampy just chased Squid telling him not to tell. It was all quite amusing so I just stood their and laughed. When they finally calmed down Stampy told me their was no more sausage. He needed to go to the shops to get it. He left. I wish I was with him now.
Squid POV:
I went downstairs to get food. Sausage sounds delicious right now. I teased Stampy and told him I was going to tell Netty. He chased me around saying not to tell Netty. I have to act like I'm not in love with Sqaishey. That beautiful girl was just standing there, laughing. Stampy left to the shops to get sausage.
Stampy POV:
As I drove away I noticed a car strangely following me. After about 5 minutes of me being an idiot now realizing who's car it was, I noticed it was Melanie's car. God damn it Melanie! I almost reached the shops when I felt a sudden whiplash. I just realized I was in a car crash thanks to Melanie. She got out of her car and yelled, "Jospeh, I fuckin loved you! You fell for a hopeless fangirl! Come back to me so we can fuck each other!" I could barley hear. I called Sqaishey, and all I said in the phone was, "Sqaishey, always know I love you." (A-N, AND IIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUU!!!! Sorry I had to) And with that I hung up and blacked out.
Sqaishey POV:
I was watching Netflix with Squid. He started, "Sqaishey, ever since-" and my phone rang. I picked it up and I heard glass being shattered and crying. I heard Stampy say crying that he will always love me, and hung up. When he hung up I threw my phone across the room and yelled, "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!!!!" Squid looked at me with a worried expression on his face and said, "Sqaishey what happened?" I started to have a panic attack. It happens quite often, after all, I have anxiety. Squid asked again what was wrong and in between tears and my short breaths I said, "Stampy is in trouble! See if anything happened on the news! Hurry the fuck up! Sorry for my language I'm so scared! Excuse me I need my medicine to control me." I excused myself and had my medicine. I went back downstairs and Squid yelled, "Sqaishey! Look! A big car crash happened where Stampy was headed!" I just yelled, "GOD NO! SQUID GET THE FUCK OFF THE COUCH! LETS GO TO THE FUCKIN HOSPITAL!" Squid then said, "Sqaish, calm down, and, wait...." He had a shocked look. "Squid, what the fuck is it." He was speechless at first then said, "That car smashed with Stampy's! That's Melanie's car!" I yelled even louder this time, "OK SQUID! LETS GET OUR ASSES IN THE CAR AND GO TO THE FUCKIN HOSPITAL HOW ABOUT THAT?!" And with that Squid and I raced to the hospital. The whole time I was praying, 'God, let him be safe, please.'
Squid POV:
So me and Sqaishey were watching Netflix. She was so damn beautiful. I needed to confess, I love her. I started to say it when Sqaishey's phone rang. God damn it! She was so panicked. She was yelling. I was worried then I asked what was wrong. I asked then I later realized she was having a panic attack. It hurt me to know she was having a mental attack and I couldn't help her. She had her medicine and I turned on the news. When she came back I showed her the news, and the place Stampy was going had a bad car crash. I saw the car Taft caused the accident, and it was Melanie's car. Damn her! Sqaishey then cursed at me. Yow! I didn't want her to keep yelling and cursing so I got in the bloody car.

Fun Fact About Me- You know the part where Sqaishey has a panic attack? I actually have anxiety, but I so far have luckily not had one at school, but I get them at home.

Thank you so much for reading! Btw it's Noemi! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS! When I started this book I only imagined having 100 reads! Also, hear anything about a new book I'm working on? Updates on Friday? Hmmm.... Also I want to know, when are the #Wattys2016? I really want to know. Btw, I'm so freakin sorry for updating late Christmas had me overwhelmed GRRR!! But just keep shipping Sqampy! Byeee!!!💖