Shall We Continue?

^Listening to this with Noemi

Faith is writing yo! Lemme just say, VERY WILD smut.

Sqaishey POV:

"I blame you." I huffed out. I can see all the clothes on the floor. "She wouldn't be here if you didn't make me."

"Well. To make it up to you," He kisses my neck. I lightly moan. Shall we continue?" I nodded in approval.

I feel him place my body down on the bed. He hovers above me. "Sorry not sorry." He whispers into my ear.

He moves his lips down to my neck. I moan. His touch is so, I can't even explain. He starts to suck. Damn, this is making me sweat.

I can feel him lightly squeezing my butt, and I can't help but moan. He has such an effect on me. By what I can hear, Nicole and Squid are doing the same. 

He starts to lightly grind on me, and I can't help it. I moan loud, and he covers my mouth. "Don't. We'll piss off the neighbors."

Anyone see Bryson Tiller and Zayn😂🔥😏😚😉

"Just play the song." The Song is what is our favorite song at the moment. Right now, it's Pillowtalk. To be honest, the first time I heard it, I thought it said we'll piss on the neighbors.

Not we'll piss off the neighbors...

"As long as you sing and put on a show while doing so." He tells me. A show, oh. My favorite.

"Of course I would." He gets his phone, and plays the song. I see he also starts to record as well. The funny thing is, the video looks like Zayn is just playing with Instagram filters.

Tbh...

Climb on
Board

I bend down and open my legs.

We'll go slow
And high tempo

I crawl, ass up. He slaps it with his free hand.

Light
And dark

He whispers 'The Hat' Oh God...

Hold me hard
And mellow

He comes to me, and gropes my breast hard.

I'm seeing
The pain

When they say sex causes pain, trust me. They are right about that one.

Seeing the
Pleasure

It's worth it though. Especially when he is teasing you, by grabbing your thigh.

Nobody but you
Body but me
Body but us
Bodies together

As he says 'body' he slaps my body. Oh my lord, this feels so good.

I love to
Hold you
Close

That's it. I came.

Just as I came, guess what I heard. I heard a knock. "Lemme see who it is." He tells me. He gets up, and checks out what is out the window.

"Nice view." I say, smirking.

"It's Rachel." He says.

Shit.

Faith again! Me and Noemi were listening to Pillowtalk and I got INSPIRED!!

Lots of love
-Faith